12

Lou Jing is the eldest son of the family. Marrying him out by his father is equivalent to dividing the family. The property he deserves is not only the 40 thousand tael dowry given by his father.

"The other accounts will be kept properly by the subordinates," Cheng Xiuru understood, and took the account books back. "One more thing, the Lord Guo sent someone to Jinzhou yesterday."

A cold light flashed in Lou Jing's eyes, and the smile on his face remained unchanged, "Let him go, there is no token of mine in Jinzhou, no one can touch a penny."

After Cheng Xiuru left, Lou Jing found Gao Yi again, "Has Lingnan's reply arrived?"

"I'm here, I'm about to tell you," Gao Yi took out a letter from his arms, "Master Hou handed it over, so that you can stay calm and restless."

Lou Jing took the thick cocoon paper envelope in Gao Yi's hand. This letter was sent by a special person to Starry Night. It was not easy to get it back and forth for thousands of miles and within half a month. This letter is very important to him, because the recipient is his eldest uncle-Ping Jianghou.

The Pingjiang Hou Mansion is the same as the Anguo Gong Mansion. There have been warriors from generation to generation. In recent years, Lingnan is not peaceful, and the emperor sent Pingjiang Hou to guard Lingnan. Several of Lou Jing's uncles and family members followed. They couldn't see each other all the year round, but there would be correspondence between them every two or three months. This time the father treated him this way, as a son out of filial piety, he couldn't do a lot of things. At this time, he must have the help of his uncle.

Opening the letter and reading the contents carefully three times, Lou Jing exhaled and smiled and carried the letter into his arms.

The uncle's letter actually expresses three meanings: first, your uncle is very angry; second, the other uncles are also very angry; third, your second uncle and eldest aunt will arrive in Beijing soon.

In the front hall, Lou Jian Yuzheng smiled and introduced relatives to Xiao Chengjun.

"This is Zhuoyu's uncle Yongningbo." Lou Jianyu pointed at Yongningbo Wei Yan.

Wei Yanli smiled and stepped forward to salute, "Chen Wei Yan, I have seen His Royal Highness."

Xiao Chengjun glanced at Yong Ningbo, "I heard that the princess's family is Pingjianghou, why is the uncle Yong Ningbo?"

As soon as he said this, Yong Ningbo's face immediately flushed.

Lou Jianyu was also choking, and the true uncle Ping Jianghou was still alive. It was indeed inappropriate for him to introduce the elder brother of the stepmother like this, but what did he want to say, should he tell the prince that this is the elder brother of the stepmother of the princess concubine?

Seeing Zhang hurriedly out of the second uncle building to make a round, "His Royal Highness does not know, this is the brother of the step-madam, and Hou Pingjiang is the mother of Madam Yuan."

His Royal Highness picked up the tea and took a sip unhurriedly. The scene was a bit cold at once.

"Yeah, yeah," Sanshulou saw Nan seeing his second elder brother in the limelight, and followed his help. "Even though he is the stepmother's elder brother, he is also the eldest uncle!"

Lou Jianyu had listened to the second brother's words, and was smiling and nodding. Who knew that the third brother who couldn't speak made him almost breathless.

Yong Ningbo's face rose to the color of pig liver. His ancestors fought with Taizu in those years, and did not make any extraordinary achievements, so he was only named an uncle, and Yongning Bofu has always had very few generals. In fact, he was a shabby household in the honor, until he married his younger sister to Anguo. The house is filled by the public, and the livelihood of the family has improved only by relying on the big tree of the Anguo government.