25

This person Shen Lian has no other merits. The Ministry of Internal Affairs has bought and sold officials over the years. There are not a few officials below Grade 4 who want to curry favor with him. Gold, silver, jewellery, concubines and concubines have used everything. The Qinghe county magistrate made this trick even more so, he directly provided for the ancestors of Xiu Gesheng Temple.

"No wonder Shen Lian tried so desperately." Lou Jing sneered. The Qinghe county magistrate was really not afraid of death and dared to use the money to repair the embankment to the Xiusheng Temple.

"Let's go back to Tianzhuang and rest." Xiao Chengjun rewarded Yun Sixteen and told him to go back first. The dignity on his face was not reduced by the truth.

Yun Sixteen glanced at Lou Jing and saw his master's consent. Then he accepted the reward and saluted and retired.

"You go to the inner room for a while, I'll write a book." Xiao Chengjun got up, patted the princess on the head, and turned and walked to the study.

Lou Jing looked at the prince's back and narrowed his eyes thoughtfully.

The right-hand Chen Shichang walked into the imperial study room and looked at the two stacks of memorials scattered in front of Emperor Chunde. His eyes flickered, and he said nothing. He knelt down and said: "The emperor, Mount Tai is in an earthquake!"

"What are you talking about?" Emperor Chunde almost jumped up from his chair, "what's the matter?"

Mount Tai has been a symbol of the prince since ancient times. Mount Tai is turbulent and the country is unstable. This is an extremely bad celestial phenomenon.

"It's not a big earthquake, but the mountain top Fengchantai was damaged. Zichending fell over and fell down the Fengchantai together with Tianzhuxiang." Chen Shichang folded the memorial in his sleeve.

In ancient times, Mount Tai was the place where the emperor's Zen throne was. Later, it was regarded as a symbol of the crown prince of the country. The Fengchantai on the top of the mountain was the temple of worship left in ancient times. It was carefully repaired in all dynasties. The Zichen Ding was personally placed by the Taizu of the Yu Dynasty, and it was used as an incense burner to place Tianzhu incense.

"This..." Emperor Chunde frowned, and the heaven descended from the sky, what was the sign?

"The emperor, this matter is no trivial matter. It's better to let the people of the Qin Tianjian count, and make arrangements early." The right side looked worried about the country and the people.

"Yes, Huaizhong," Emperor Chunde calmed down, "Go and call the Qintian Supervisor to be here, I have something to ask."

Qintian Supervisor was unknown, so he was called by the emperor to the Imperial Study Room, and he asked why Mount Tai was earthquake. The Supervisor shivered and knelt down with a thud. On weekdays, the Qin Tianjian also calculated the solar terms on the Chinese calendar, and when it was a good day for the royal family, the most feared was to encounter this kind of heavenly vision, because the celestial phenomenon was often connected with personnel, and it was a bad idea to lose your head.

No one knows what the Taishan earthquake means better than Qintian Jianzheng. You can say that this is because the prince is innocent, and the vision of the sky is to alert the world; you can also say that it is because the emperor intends to abolish the prince, causing the sky to be angry and people complain and Mount Tai collapses...

"This...The minister suddenly heard that there is no equipment at this time, so it can't be deduced..." Jian Zheng leaned over and put his head on the ground, and the sweat on his forehead immediately wetted the carpet. In these celestial dynasties, the turmoil was surging, and Qin Tianjian had been out of the matter, and he did not expect to be implicated so soon.