43

Although Xiao Chengjun did not go to the court, the news of the court could not be cut off. He was not in the house for a day, and many letters had been sent waiting for him to read.

"Lord, Shi Ziye went to Shen Lian's Mansion." Someone came to the study to report in a whisper.

"Let him go." Xiao Chengjun's hand holding the pen paused and then continued, without raising his head from beginning to end.

The person who came to report the news retired wittily, and he had to worry about the extent to which the whereabouts of Anguo Gongshi had to be reported.

Not long after, Lou Jing ran back by himself, named Helping, and leaned to the desk in a mess.

"Don't make a fuss," Xiao Chengjun patted the guy who slapped him, "Don't you have to deal with family affairs tomorrow? Are you still living here tonight?"

"I just did a terrific thing, and I must be rewarded by His Highness before I can go back." Lou Jing said with a smile.

Xiao Chengjun looked at him and smiled slightly, "It depends on whether it is worth the reward."

In order to win the husband's reward, Lou Jing triumphantly explained what he had done tonight.

"Hahaha, you are really..." Xiao Chengjun couldn't help laughing out loud and instigated Shen Lian to stop the conscription. He could not figure it out.

"Report to the prince, Shen Lian has gone to the palace." As he said, the person who spread the news hurriedly came in to report.

The two looked at each other and couldn't help but smirk, thinking of Shen Lian's loyal and patriotic appearance, the expression on Emperor Chunde's face must be very wonderful.

Waved his hand to let the report go on, Lou Jing bit the ear of the person in his arms and whispered, "Is it worth the reward?"

"It's worth it," Xiao Chengjun asked pretendingly, without putting down the pen in his hand, "what reward do you want?"

Lou Jing put his hand into the moon-white prince's uniform, rubbing a small bean with his fingertips across the clothes, "The minister wants your Royal Highness..."

"Okay," Xiao Chengjun grabbed the hand from his clothes and wrote the word "jun" in the palm of his hand, "It's for you."

The cool tip of the pen was scratched in the palm of his hand, itchy, Lou Jing raised his hand to look at the words in his hand, picking up the pen domineering, closing the pen introverted, calm and square, hiding the dragon, he is the body of the emperor! So he chuckles and said: "Your Highness writes the name on the body like this, does it mean to be one with the minister?"

"I..." Xiao Chengjun heard this and immediately didn't know how to answer the conversation.

"His Royal Highness rewards." Lou Jing picked up the person sideways and decided to enjoy his reward.

"Hmm...let me down." Xiao Chengjun was startled, and immediately struggled to get down. With such a posture, if someone looked at it, what would happen?

Lou Jing obediently placed the person on the collapse of the study, followed by pressing it up, looking for the lips that were about to berate him, and kissed it.

"Lord, the younger one will bring tea." Anshun said outside the door with the tea, and ran over from Lou Jing every night. Whenever two people are alone, they must pass through before entering.

"Hmm..." Xiao Chengjun shuddered and caught Lou Jing's hands on him, his open chest heaving hurriedly, "Stop it."

Lou Jing showed a smirk of unknown meaning, letting his hands be held, leaning over to hold a pink particle, grabbing it and slowly pulling it upwards.