47

"Um..." The movement was so loud that Xiao Chengjun woke up and opened his eyes in a daze.

"Go to sleep, it's okay." Lou Jing kissed his lips, stretched out his hand and gently patted his back to coax.

Only then had he dreamed that Lou Jing was coming back. In half asleep and half awake, Xiao Chengjun was a little unclear. He only half-opened his eyes and took a look, then closed his eyes again. The temperature around him was so pleasant that he couldn't help but go there. Lean on, the silky inner shirt, with a hint of melting ice and snow.

The breath of melting snow brought the dreamland to the vast northern land. Xiao Chengjun had never been to the northern land. He had only heard Lou Jing mention it. The desert is boundless, and the horse stretches for thousands of miles. If one day he can ride a horse with Lou Jing and run all the way from the south of the Yangtze River to the desert. This life is not in vain. Xiao Chengjun smiled slightly in his sleep, feeling that the dream was really good, and a little bit reluctant to wake up.

There are still a few days to celebrate the Chinese New Year. There is no major event in the DPRK, but trivial matters have to be finished in these few days. People who are afraid of trouble like Emperor Chunde have to gather the senior officials of Shangshu Province and Zhongshu Province in the imperial court. In the study, from the early morning until the lamp was lighted, the early morning was changed to three days and one dynasty, so that the officials could quickly deal with the year-end affairs in the yamen.

This day is the twenty-second of the twelfth lunar month. There is no need to go to court, and Anshun did not come to call the door, leaving Xiao Chengjun to sleep until the dawn. The master didn't get up, so the people in the main courtyard naturally didn't dare to come and clean the courtyard to disturb people's dreams.

It was fine after the snow, and the sun was shining on the thick snow outside the window, making it brighter and brighter.

Xiao Chengjun slowly opened his eyes. The charcoal fire in the winter room was stuffy, and the veil in front of the bed was not pulled up. Did not sleep on the pillow, but slept on a strong arm!

This is not dreaming! Xiao Chengjun looked at the flawless handsome face in front of him, and immediately understood the feeling of people in the market who had picked up gold ingots when they went out, and he really smiled with his eyebrows. I thought I could come back tomorrow, I thought I still have to stay in the house today...

His Royal Highness Min Wang slowly raised his hand and gently stroked the blue shadow under his eyes. He was really tired of driving Lou Jing day and night in the cold of the sky. Such a touch did not wake him up. Xiao Chengjun sighed slightly, feeling a little distressed, and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips.

People with thin lips really have a low affection, because there is too little affection, it can only be given to one person, and the others are inconspicuous. Xiao Chengjun slowly painted those thin lips, with unspeakable satisfaction in his heart.

Lou Jing was awakened by the beautiful touch, and without opening his eyes, he directly pressed the thief's head to deepen the kiss.

"Um..." Xiao Chengjun was taken aback, and then calmed down, intently making out with him.

The lips and tongues collide, just simple hooking, but even more lingering than the usual Huanhao, no words are needed, just such touches and sucks, you can tell the days of lovesickness.

After a long kiss, both of them gasped slightly. Lou Jing pressed his forehead against Xiao Chengjun's eyebrows, and slowly drew, "Do you miss me?"

"Why did you come back so long ago?" Xiao Chengjun asked instead without answering.