50

Strongly calmed down, the three princes took a deep breath and looked at the two embracing the two, "The emperor is no longer the prince, and now he is still pulling and pulling with the former prince..."

"I have never divorced my wife. Within this year, Zhuo Yushang is counted as my wife and cannot be married," Xiao Chengjun looked at him coldly, and held the person who was shaking with one hand in his arms, "This is Dayu Law, if you deceive him today, you are humiliating your brother and sister."

There are princes and emperors who marry male wives, so the three princes naturally know very little about the ancestral instructions and laws of male wives. The law does say that you can't get married within one year, but if you count it as a brother-in-law, this is not said. Xiao Chengjun's remarks were well-founded and terrifying, and he stunned the three princes.

"This..." Xiao Chengduo really panicked. He molested him, but he was caught upright by his husband. If he got up and let the emperor know, he would not be able to eat, and he could barely squeeze a laugh. He said, "Brother Dahuang, I was also confused for a while. You see, when this matter is upset, neither your faces nor my sister-in-law’s reputation is good, and it will ruin the reputation of his sister-in-law. He is afraid that it will be difficult to gain a foothold in the Yulin Army in the future. Why... …"

Lou Jing leaned in his husband's arms and raised his eyebrows slightly. These three princes were not too stupid.

Xiao Chengjun just lightly patted the "frightened" person in his arms, was silent, and the atmosphere suddenly became suppressed.

"Didn't the big emperor want to change the racecourse with his younger brother last time? Tomorrow, I will tell my father that he will give the racetrack to the emperor, which is a compensation to the elder brother." The three princes had to smile with a shy face.

"One thing for one thing, I won't take advantage of you." Xiao Chengjun looked at him coldly, without a good face.

Seeing that this happened, Xiao Chengduo was relieved, "The matter tonight..."

"Hurry up!" Xiao Chengjun said solemnly.

The three princes immediately said yes again and again, and ran back to the Yingchun Hall in disgrace.

On weekdays, His Royal Highness, who was polite and polite, would also say such cruel words. Lou Jing hid in Xiao Chengjun's arms and laughed, but when the three princes walked away, he was pushed aside, suddenly a little surprised.

Xiao Chengjun glared at him, then turned and left.

I'm really angry after playing a big game! Lou Jing was stunned for a moment, and rushed up with a stride, clinging to the person from behind, "Chengjun, are you angry?"

Xiao Chengjun closed his eyes. He didn't expect that he would be so angry. The moment he saw that hand touched Lou Jing, a murderous intent appeared in his heart. He took a deep breath, "Go back to the class room soon." Go, show people carefully...Um..."

Before he could finish a sentence, Xiao Chengjun was pulled over by a strong force, pressed against the rockery, and blocked his lips.

Tossing and grinding, sucking and biting, Xiao Chengjun was initially a little resisted, but was soon aroused a little bit of desire, simply hooked Lou Jing’s neck, turned and hid in the backlit of the rockery, and instead pressed Lou Jing on the stone and kissed him. .

After a long time separation, the two gasped anxiously. Lou Jing smiled slightly and bit the earlobe of His Royal Highness. In this way, I am not good, so I should discuss it with you."

The two of them kept a distance of ten feet all day, even if they wanted to discuss it.

People first admitted their mistakes, Xiao Chengjun couldn't blame it any more, he said yes, but he still circled Lou Jing around the corner of the rockery and didn't let him out.