77

Xiao Chengjin hasn't been seen for a long time, and many newly promoted officials don't even know him. However, the handsome face and the nobleness of the whole body of Xiao Chengjun in that portrait of Xiao Chengjun do not make people doubt his identity in the slightest.

"I have seen His Royal Highness Jing Wang." Everyone saluted.

"The four emperors have passed away. This king will send him a ride. You don't have to be courteous." Xiao Chengjin's voice is very pleasant, with a special rhythm, elegant and indifferent, noble and noble.

It is rumored that King Jing was weak and unbearable since he was young, and he has been training in another courtyard. It is said that King Jing was literate at three years old, read at five years old, wrote poems at seven years old, and never forgot; rumored that the emperor’s favorite prince was actually the second prince Xiao Chengjin; rumor……

Legends about Xiao Chengjin popped out from the depths of people's minds one by one. At the same time, it reminded people that the second prince, like the King of Fujian, was raised by the queen and could inherit the Datong.

Xiao Chengjin ignored everyone's uncertain eyes, walked slowly into the mourning hall, and took the incense from the people around him. The slender fingers, which are almost transparent, are pinching the slender incense, and the curling smoke slowly diffuses from the fingers, "You and I have grown up together, I only hope you are healthy, safe and happy, not like the second emperor brother. With such a horrible fate, who would have imagined that you should have taken a step first..."

"Father!" The grandmother hugged the little prince and followed, and put the child down in front of the mourning hall. The little guy stumbled to Xiao Chengjin's side, pulled his clothes, and called him milkyly.

Xiao Chengjin lowered his head, glanced at his son, leaned over and touched his head, "Rui'er, go and kowtow to your uncle."

The emperor's eldest grandson is one year old and has just acquired a big name-Xiao Qirui.

Xiao Qirui was ignorant. She was pulled by the nurse and knelt in front of her spirit. He knocked Xiao Chengzheng three crooked heads and pointed at the dark coffin, "Uncle Si, sleep?"

Xiao Chengjin took his son's chubby little hand without saying a word, just watched it quietly for a while, then turned and left.

The second prince who has the right to inheritance appeared, and was shocked and brilliant. He exploded for a while.

Emperor Chunde naturally heard about this and learned that King Jing was already able to move around, so he recruited him to enter the palace. Seeing that he was advancing and retreating well, he was so graceful that the emperor was very relieved.

However, this statement was only a rumor heard by the courtiers. As for whether there was any "emperor's comfort", it was not known, but the deep water of the Li Chuan was getting more and more muddled.

Chen Shichang was in a hurry in the right minister’s mansion. Originally, according to his plan, the three princes were appointed as princes. Sooner or later, the emperor was dissatisfied with the three princes. Here comes a second prince.

"The second prince was raised by a queen, with a good name, and now his health is getting better..." Sun Xian, Shangshu of the Ministry of War, stood aside, glanced at the right photo, and slowly said, "Huh, it's just a sick seedling." Chen Shichang was so angry that he blew his beard.

"Teacher, if we sit and wait to die, I'm afraid we will be cut off by the second prince." Sun Xian said in a calm tone, and Chen Shichang was even more impatient with a few words.