5

Without asking the maid to serve, Xiao Chengjun walked straight over. The candle in the room was bright and bright as day, Lou Jing held the big welcome pillow, and the bright red silk satin reflected his pale face slightly red, looking very peaceful.

I heard that Lou Jing's grandfather loved him very much. In order to let him support the front door early, he gave the crown ceremony at the age of fifteen. The gilt crown with ruby inlaid on it was still neatly worn on the head, not messy at all, two strands of golden tassels mixed with long crow green hair and spread out smoothly. A few strands of hair slipped on his cheeks at some point, covering those beautiful eyes.

Xiao Chengjun stretched out his hand and stopped abruptly half an inch from the strand of long hair. What is he going to do? His heart was stunned, and he curled up his fingers as if being burned, and slowly held the hand behind him blankly, secretly reviewing that he was easily confused by beauty. It really shouldn't be.

What the prince who was introspecting didn't notice was that the eyes hidden behind the hair had opened an invisible gap the moment he stepped into this room.

Due to the vigilance developed on the battlefield, Lou Jing woke up at the moment the Prince pushed the door, but was too lazy to move. According to Li, the bride must sit on the bed in full jeopardy before the bridegroom returns. If she falls asleep ahead of time regardless of her husband, it will be regarded as not paying enough attention to her husband and it will annoy her husband. Lou Jing just lay down in his spare time, wanting to see how this rigorous prince would react, unexpectedly he saw such an amazing scene.

A light flashed quickly in the half-open and half-closed eyes. His Royal Highness, it seemed, was not like his father who disliked men...

Since childhood, his grandfather taught him that he can use everything except his dear ones and the love in his heart. The so-called use is to get the greatest return with the least cost, so since this face can be used now, why not use it to earn more benefits...

Lou Jing opened his eyes slowly, paused for a moment, and immediately sat up, "The minister was sleepy for a while, but fell asleep, I hope your highness will forgive me." She got up too violently, causing the injury on her back, and she couldn't help but frown slightly. .

"It's okay," Xiao Chengjun replied lightly, "call someone to change clothes."

Lou Jing would not object to it. Not long after Xun Xia and Ying Qiu walked in with the two court ladies, Xun Xia and Ying Qiu entered the palace together as dowry, and now they are also regarded as court ladies.

Xun Xia looked worriedly at her family's son, the royal newlyweds, and the bride should be evacuated to the tent and changed into a regular dress before coming out, but Lou Jing didn't seem to have any intention of avoiding it.

Xiao Chengjun glanced at him and didn't say anything. Both of them were men, so they didn't need to talk about those pompous courtesies, so the palace maid took off his dress on the spot, revealing his apricot yellow shirt.

Waved his hand to let the maid retreat, the two sat on the bed together, and when the door was closed, Lou Jing leaned back on the big welcome pillow.

Xiao Chengjun frowned, "Why hurt so badly?" In the past, people used the family method, there was nothing particularly serious. Generally, they would not hurt their muscles and bones. But seeing him fainting today, Xiao Chengjun realized that the injury might not be that simple. .

Why is it so heavy? Lou Jing just smiled because Lou Jianyu felt that his hand was too weak, so he let the guard move his hand.

Xiao Chengjun was silent for a moment, and found a small box of ink lacquer carved with plum blossoms in the small cupboard in the bed and handed it to him, "This medicine is a Xiaoji Huayu ointment prepared by Tai Tai Hospital, and you can use it. If you're done, please call a doctor."