13

"Father!" Lou Jing grabbed Lou Jianyu's wrist and slowly stood up, "Is it an ancestral property, but you can change it with a single sentence. It is written clearly in black and white."

"You..." Lou Jianyu was so painful that he was gripping his fingers. Those seemingly shining and flawless fingers clung to his hands like iron hoops. No matter how hard he struggles, he can't get rid of them. "You rebellious. son!"

Old Ang Guogong fought outside when he was young, and neglected to discipline Lou Jianyu, his aunt, so that he missed the best age to learn martial arts. When the old Anguo had free time, his son had grown up, and he was distressed, so he had to teach his grandson wholeheartedly.

Therefore, Lou Jianyu, who has only learned some foreign kung fu, is not an opponent of Lou Jing, who has learned the internal kung fu from the ancestors of the Lou family for more than ten years!

Lou Jing looked like a cat stepping on the tail of a mouse. He watched Lou Jianyu with a lot of time. "The son is now the princess, and the father hit the son, but he committed the following crime. If the father slapped him down, then It's unfilial." The tone was slow and firm, as if he had sold a lot of favor to his father.

Lou Jianyu was so angry that his chest hurts, but Lou Jing's words were correct. If he dared to call someone in openly, he would suffer.

"Master of the State, Lord of the State!" This is a small servant who suddenly knows about it outside the door.

Lou Jing let go of his father and put his hands behind him, as if nothing had happened.

"What is the noise!" Lou Jianyu was angry, and his voice inevitably became louder.

The man rushed in anxiously. It was the young man An Guo Gong stayed in the main hall to keep the wind away. "The third master drank too much, and he kept crying while pulling the uncle. His Royal Highness asked the grandpa why he didn't go back?"

Lou Jing licked his lips, and his prince had such a question, and he must have been upset by his third uncle.

"This troublemaker!" Lou Jianyu glared at Lou Jing who was gloating, and flung his sleeves away furiously.

Lou Jing looked at the back of his father's departure, and the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

At first he kept telling himself that his father had trouble marrying him to the prince. As long as the father tells himself well, he will enter the palace obediently for this family, and he can also return the family property that these grandfathers left him. However, in the past two months, his father has pierced his heart with knives one after another, exhausting his filial piety a little bit. Today, I was completely torn from my father. Since then, they have become worse than ordinary relatives.

The second aunt walked through the garden with the account book, and saw Lou Jianyu coming out of the Suzaku Hall, hiding behind the rockery, patted her chest and said something dangerous.

Seven or eight Donggong guards with swords were guarded in front of the gate of Suzaku Hall, and their expressions were solemn. Looking at the guards, the second aunt couldn't help but feel a little more determined. According to this situation, the prince should pay much attention to Lou Jing. With the prince as the backer, Lou Jing's speech naturally increased a little more.

At the same time, at the east street entrance of Luotangfang, a Confucian scholar wearing a dark blue robe and two young men were waiting on the side of the road.

"My lord, if we stopped the Prince's car, will we be convicted?" A young man was puzzled. He didn't understand his master's official book of the Ministry of rites. How could he be like a thief if he wanted to see His Royal Highness.