20

Lou Jing took His Royal Highness and hid outside the wing where Mrs. Zhao was. She hid in the corridor between the wing and the Buddhist hall. Not long after, a figure in a water-pink skirt flashed past the corridor, Lou Jing's eyes swiftly moved. Drag people in.

"Um..." The captured person was startled, his eyes widened, but his mouth was covered and he couldn't make a sound.

Xiao Chengjun frowned as he watched his princess drag a girl in.

"Hey, are you Ms. Zhao Jiajiu or Granny Nine?" Lou Jing let go of the visitor and looked at it from head to toe, looking like an apprentice.

"Bah! It's not to do for you, you still have the mind to gloat here!" The "girl" opened her mouth and scolded, she was clearly a young voice, and her behavior was also a man. It was the Young Master Zhao Jiajiu who was dressed as Miss Zhao Jiu— Zhao Xi.

Xiao Chengjun was slightly surprised that some people were bolder than them, and simply pretended to be a woman and mixed in.

"I followed the prince to supervise the work," Lou Jing said proudly. The road was narrow, so he turned sideways and exposed Xiao Chengjun behind him. "His Royal Highness, this is the nephew of the left minister. The previous year's Yuezhou Xieyuan , Zhao Xi and Zhao Jiming."

Xiao Chengjun looked at Zhao Xi, who was in a matte suit and still had beads on his head. His face was calm, but he couldn't help smiling a little in his eyes. He coughed softly, "Listen to the Zuoxiang mentioned, Zhao's family Unborn genius."

Zhao Xi opened his mouth wide, and hurriedly bowed down in salute, "Students have seen His Royal Highness..."

"At this time and here, you don't need to be courteous." Xiao Chengjun raised his hand and gave him a false help, and did not let Zhao Xi kneel down. The bluestone road in the temple was slippery and the ground was slippery. This kneeling was bound to make the light-colored Luo skirt dirty. You can see it when you go out.

Naturally, Zhao Xi would not admit death. He just stood up straight, his face was a little bit awkward, this was the first time he saw the prince, it turned out to be such a virtue! After the prince becomes the emperor, will he laugh when he sees him go to court?

"How's it going?" Lou Jingren smiled and patted Zhao Xi.

"I haven't seen the old nun yet, I was stoned by you." Zhao Xi rubbed the sore waist.

"Remember to let her write a note later." Lou Jing stuffed Zhao Xi a silver slip.

"Wow, Lou Jing, you've finally gotten to know how much I have done for you since childhood. This is the first time I have given me hard money!" Zhao Xi raised the fifty taels of silver bills in his hands, very excited.

Lou Jing slapped Zhao Xi's head, "It's not for you. I asked you to bribe the old nun. Of course, if you can coax her willingly to set up a document, the money will go to you."

"Then if you guessed wrong, does this money belong to me?" Zhao Xi rolled his eyes and asked.

"I won't come back again if I give it to you." Lou Jing waved his hand impatiently, pushing the long-winded Zhao Xi out of the road.

Zhao Xi was pushed to a stagger, and just happened to bump into a few nuns who came oncoming.

"Amitabha, beware of the benefactor." The nun headed by looking at her fifty-year-old, clasped her hands together and bowed to Zhao Xi.

Zhao Xi stood firm and wanted to give his hand in return. Suddenly he realized that he was acting as a woman. He quickly lowered his head pretentiously and put his hands on his waist to bless his body.