79

"Do it yourself?" Xiao Chengjun frowned. He came to Minzhou, one is to hide his power and keep away from the capital, and the other is to get a part of the military power to gain a big position. As for making money, he has never considered it, and he is not good at it. This way.

"We talked to the Japanese pirate merchants for business, and beat them to take care of the pirates. If the pirates they brought were mischievous, we would kill them with them." Lou Jing cut his neck.

Xiao Chengjun pondered for a moment and shook his head, "We can't do business." It's not the same as opening one eye and closing one eye to fight with himself.

Lou Jing sighed, crouched and lay down on His Royal Highness's lap, buried his face in his abdomen, and muttered, "The rich merchants in Rongcheng, you don’t know how much money they make, then The house is more magnificent than the Minwang Mansion. They make money with peace of mind through the kindness of Jingnan, but the fishermen will be slaughtered by pirates..."

"Naturally it won't be cheaper for them," Xiao Chengjun chuckled and touched his head on his lap. "The ruler, if everything is done by himself, he will definitely care for one and lose the other."

Lou Jing was taken aback, and looked up at him, with curiosity in his bright eyes.

Xiao Chengjun smiled faintly, "Why don't we collect taxes, we can take away 30% of the profits without saying anything."

Winning the benefits of the world, and just looking at the benefits in front of you, this is the difference between the king of Fujian and the princess, the monarch and the good fortune!

The situation in North Korea and China is getting tighter day by day. Generally speaking, it is very unfavorable for the three princes.

Just after the end of the year, he banned his feet, and afterwards he was unhappy with the emperor because he met with honorable children privately. He was planning to hide his power and bide his time. The second prince, who was more noble than his, suddenly got better and walked in front of others, completely taking away his reputation. go.

There were more and more memorials to the second prince, and Emperor Chunde did not give a reply. Instead, he found Xiao Chengjin, who was living in the palace, to come to the imperial study room.

Xiao Chengjin wore a moon-white royal uniform and walked slowly into the royal study room.

Emperor Chunde looked at the pale face of the second prince, for a moment in a daze. Both brothers were born by Concubine Shu, Xiao Chengjun looked cold and hard, while Xiao Chengjin was a lot softer, and in contrast, she looked more like Concubine Shu.

After so many years, Emperor Chunde can't remember the appearance of Concubine Shu, but when he saw Xiao Chengjin, he suddenly remembered that the gentle woman from the southern water village always speaks softly, so that others can't help but lower her voice. .

"My son has seen the emperor, long live the emperor, long live the father." Xiao Chengjin pulled up his clothes and knelt down and bowed slowly, with some morbid weakness in his sweet voice.

"You are not well, get up and sit down." Emperor Chunde looked at such a weak second prince, and couldn't help softening his voice.

"Thanks to the emperor." Xiao Chengjin thanked for her and didn't refuse, and took the opportunity to sit on the chair moved by Huaizhong.

Concubine Chen in the Luanyi Palace soon got the news that the emperor summoned the second prince, and the two had a very happy conversation in the imperial study room.

"Every time the emperor asks anything, King Jing can quote the scriptures," the little **** who reported the letter said cautiously. "The little one heard laughter from the royal study room, and the emperor said..."