69

In the next few days, Xiao Chengjun was in the Fuzhong, reading all the files of Liu Cao's three years, and getting a general idea of the situation in Minzhou.

Lou Jing originally thought that they could take a walk on the beach to grill fish, but they could only face the dusty dossier, and she couldn't help crying.

"Go and rest. I'll accompany you after reading these." Xiao Chengjun glanced at the guy who couldn't sit still, and said with a chuckle. He is not allowed to go out to play, mainly to let him raise his arms. Lou Jing will have to go back to Jiangzhou in a few days. Then he will have to deal with the provincial governor if he wants to kill the bandits. It will be difficult to heal his injuries.

"I'm not tired," Lou Jing touched his nose, and sat next to His Royal Highness Minwang, "Come on, I'll help you."

"How do you help?" Xiao Chengjun glanced at the left arm with the splint.

Lou Jing took the pen in his hand and said, "Just read the book, read out what you want to remember, and I'll write it." The left arm is broken, and the right hand is good. It's not a problem to write a few words.

Xiao Chengjun thought for a while, then let him go, "Then you write, the time when the Japanese pirates offended the side, Chunde seven years, May 28th, third day of July...No, the Japanese pirates did not write that way."

"How do you write that?" Lou Jing pushed the paper over and asked Xiao Chengjun to write the two words for him, "Aren't they all the same?"

"You write less horizontally." Xiao Chengjun returned the paper to him.

"Just understand..."

The two were noisy, and although they added a lot of work, the speed of completion was not slow at all, and the boring dossier became interesting.

"In December of the eighth year of Chunde, the Taoxian county magistrate colluded with Japanese pirates and earned three thousand taels of silver and a singer."

"Is the showgirl from Persia?" Lou Jing leaned over to look curiously.

"It's not written on it, why should it be from Persia?" Xiao Chengjun turned to look at him.

"It can't be Dongying's, I heard that everyone on their side shaved half of their bald heads." Lou Jing smiled.

"..."

A few days later, news came from Beijing. At the same time, Lou Jing also received a secret letter from Zhao Xi, saying the same thing. The test was over and Zhao Xi won the top prize.

"The news from Beijing said that the nine young masters of the Zhao family won Huiyuan in the tribute test. During the palace examination, the emperor argued with him. He was speechless and immediately ordered him to be the champion." Lu Zhao came in to report to the Beijing Zhong information.

"I really took a test of Sanyuan and Die!" Lou Jing was also a little surprised. Since the founding of Dayu Dynasty, no one has ever taken the trio of Yuan and Die. I thought it was Zhao Xi bragging before. Who would have expected this kid to be so powerful. .

Jieyuan, Huiyuan, and champion are extremely difficult to pass, let alone three in a row!

"This has to be a big gift." Lou Jing said with a smile.

Xiao Chengjun nodded, "I'm inconvenient to give gifts to the Zhao family, so let's give them together."

Lou Jing's money is now in Xiao Chengjun's place, and he will leave it to the housekeeper of the Minwang Mansion to give any gifts. The foreign steward was the original foreign steward of the Minwang Mansion in the middle of Beijing. He was very clear about the multiple gifts to be given. According to the usual practice, he prepared double copies and sent them across Jiangzhou to the capital in the name of Lou Jing.