39

"Chengjun, let's do something else?" Lou Jing unbuttoned the moon-white undershirt, walked on Xiao Chengjun's chest with one hand, and slid into the underpants to hold the place and rub it slowly.

"Don't... anything else?" Xiao Chengjun's breathing was a bit short, and his dark eyes widened and looked at Lou Jing. Then he knew it, frowned slightly, sat up with one hand and half-sit up, embraced the back of his neck, and kissed guiltily. Kiss his lips, "I thought that I would not be able to consummate the house until the day I marry you again, but now it's really unfair to you."

Xiao Chengjun looked at Lou Jing with a soft heart. He naturally wanted to be more intimate with Lou Jing, but...now he can't give him a name, is it a bit abrupt?

Lou Jing was stunned, only to realize that his prince and husband still didn't understand what he was thinking about, and could not help but curl his lips. Holding a slightly reddish ear, "We are cheating now, have you forgotten your Highness?"

"Steal... cheating?" Xiao Chengjun trembled, and his ears suddenly became red.

Lou Jing smiled and stretched out his hand, and from the shirt on the side of the bed, he took out an ink-lacquered small box, which was clearly engraved with plum blossoms and branches. After years of experience on the battlefield, he has developed the habit of taking medicine with him. Since leaving the palace, Lou Jing has taken this thing with him as medicine.

"Chengjun, how about we round the house?" Lou Jing said with a dumb voice, kissing the red ear.

"Okay..." Xiao Chengjun sighed softly, rolled over and pressed Lou Jing under him, looking at the man who was laughing upside down, couldn't help but curl his lips slightly, and asked his future queen to raise this matter by himself. He is the husband of him. Dereliction of duty. Reaching out the snow-colored shirt on Lou Jing's body, revealing the white and well-proportioned chest, he slowly dropped a soft kiss on it.

Lou Jing’s body grew extremely well-proportioned every inch and every foot due to the practice of internal martial arts, and the lines were smooth and unobtrusive. When you carefully touch it, you can feel the tyrannical force under the beautiful skin, as if one The slender and lazy snow leopard is extremely attractive.

With Xiao Chengjun slowly sucking a kiss on his neck, Lou Jing stretched out his hand, stroking it all the way from the back of his neck to his waist, put his hand into the underpants of His Royal Highness of Fujian, and held two pieces of the perfect circle that Xiao had long dreamed of. . Slowly caressed, kneaded gently, and as Xiao Chengjun kissed, the strength in his hand gradually increased, and he slowly slipped between the two strands, heading towards the confinement place.

"Huh?" Xiao Chengjun was startled and looked up at him.

Lou Jing chuckled, and suddenly turned over to press His Royal Highness under the King of Min. When his legs were suspended in the air, Lou Jing pulled off the underpants that were in the way, and got stuck between his slender legs. Paint locket.

"Zhuyu, you..." Xiao Chengjun realized that the so-called round room his crown princess actually wanted his body, "No, no, I am the husband."

"Yes, your Royal Highness is the husband," Lou Jing dug out a piece of grease from the ink lacquer box with his fingertips. "It's just that we don't have a status now. If your Royal Highness wants to be fair to me, it should be so." As he said, he kissed Xiao Chengjun's lips, and drowned all his objections. The greased hand reached there, swirled and kneaded gently, and tried to poke half of his finger in.

"Hmm..." Xiao Chengjun snorted and opened his eyes wide, feeling that Lou Jing was right. He was indeed a husband, and he would be like this before and after. Now he can't give a name, and it is indeed unfair to Lou Jing. However, it seems that something is wrong.