extra 1

Hongyuan three years, show women's election.

Emperor Hongyuan was married for three years, and the queen of the pampering building alone had never taken in a concubine. The ministers were deeply worried.

"The emperor, the emperor's heir is thin, it's time to fill the harem." Zuo Xiang Yang Youting said honestly and sincerely.

Xiao Chengjun glanced at Zuo Xiang with a deep gaze, and said in a deep voice, "Since the prince is established, the emperor's heir is not a top priority."

He choked with a word, and the left minister didn’t know how to go on. It was true. The emperor's heir was to select the prince. The first emperor established the emperor grandson, and the emperor Rende established the emperor grandson as the prince. In order to make a gesture to the people of the world, to show that the emperor attaches great importance to the prince, he will never be harsh.

Sun Liang, the right minister, still looks reticent. He glanced at the left and didn’t answer. Everyone knows how much the emperor loves the queen. I’m afraid it’s not for the crown prince, but for Feng Yi. The palace man, he didn't intend to take the conversation for this kind of unthankful thing.

Zhao Xi, who has already been promoted to the Minister of Etiquette, rolled his eyes and bowed before he went out and said: "The general election of Xiu Women is not for the selection of concubines, but actually for the selection of maids. Many of the maids in the palace are reaching their age and are waiting for the election. When the time comes, the general election is still to be held in the opinion of the ministers."

The left minister Yang Youting glanced at Zhao Xi appreciatively, and was very satisfied with such a subordinate.

This Zhao Sanyuan is indeed an unborn genius. After three years of work in the Ministry of Engineering, he completed the two major projects of the Summer Palace and the Qingzhou River with very little cost. Long Xin Dayue, when his three-year term expires , Promoted to Shangshu of the Ministry of Etiquette.

You should know that it takes many years to achieve the position of Shangshu. Many people's official careers stop at a certain Shangshu. For example, Yao Zhu, the original Shangshu of the Ministry of rites, worked in this position for nine years. Returning home, the official career will end here, and Zhao Xi has just reached the age of weak crown.

Sure enough, Emperor Hongyuan heard this, and did not object to it anymore, and asked the Ministry of Rites to draw up a charter, so he stopped talking about it.

If there was no objection, it was a loosening. The courtiers who had a daughter of school age in the family became active and began to inquire about the news.

The news that she was going to start drafting soon reached Fengyi Palace. At this time, Lou Jing was talking to Yang in the main hall.

"Duke Guo has become obsessed with playing Pai Gow recently, so I can't persuade you anymore." Yang Shi, dressed in Mrs. Yipin's gown, sat on the lower head, smiling gently, holding a more than one-year-old child in his arms, looking like a powder. Yuzhuo is very cute.

"Father is always looking for something to do, let him go." Lou Jing wears a royal blue uniform and a gold crown with sapphires on his head. He rests on the armrest with one hand, propping his head, and his lips hang Ruoruuowu. With a smile, quietly looked at the child in Yang's arms.

This child is Lou Jing's younger brother, Lou Jin, who just reached his first birthday last month.

Mrs. Anguo's wife Wei was pregnant during her filial piety period and gave birth to a daughter. Wei Clan sighed and insisted on giving birth to a son. Unexpectedly, he would have given birth to two more daughters in three years. Lou is very anxious to see that he has no son to inherit the family business in the nearly forty years of Yu Nian. At this time, the young Yang was also pregnant and successfully gave birth to a boy. Just before Wei gave birth to his third daughter, he was so angry that he had a **** collapse.