73

Because there were few people in Tingzhi City who understood the Dongying dialect, Xiao Chengjun ordered the two captured Japanese pirates to be sent to Rongcheng overnight and handed them over to the Minzhou Criminal Ministry for trial. During the Jingnan period, many people were left in Minzhou, and among them there were talents who understood the Dongying dialect, all of whom were in the Minwang Mansion in Rongcheng.

Ting Zhi was already not at peace. When it was dawn, Xiao Chengjun took Lou Jing and set off back to Rongcheng. There was an injury on his back, so Lou Jing could only sit behind Xiao Chengjun, hugging his husband's waist.

Xiao Chengjun patted the big head on his shoulder, "Tell me if the wound hurts."

"Yeah." Lou Jing rubbed the back of his neck and yawned. Although the sea breeze was blowing, it was still hot and humid. In addition, he had injuries and didn't sleep well last night.

Xiao Chengjun put a silk cloak with a hood on him, so as not to burn him with the intense heat, then flung the rein lightly and rode his horse to the Mansion of Minwang.

Back in Rongcheng, the officials of the Sixth Ministry had been waiting in the palace for a long time, and he saw His Royal Highness Min, carrying a person wrapped in light blue silk on his back, and went straight to the backyard. In a glimpse, I saw the stunning face under the silk, all were surprised, that face was beautiful but beautiful, but he was truly a man!

"It's no wonder that the prince doesn't want to offer the woman..." Everyone looked at each other. Last month, they presented a few stunning women to the King of Fujian in accordance with the rules to please the king of the feudal clan. They are not good at handling errands, and because of these crooked ways, officials in Minzhou have been quite honest for a while, but now it seems...

"The prince seems to like the south wind."

"Do you want us to..."

"Look again, and wait until you are sure, lest you get a bad nose again."

Those Dongying people have already been interrogated. They are not Japanese pirates, but the first killers hired by the pirates to find the way.

Xiao Chengjun pondered for a moment, guarding several shores where large ships could be boarded, and dispatching manpower to protect the fishermen who went out to sea to fish.

Every year when Japanese pirates come, they will rob and kill innocent fishermen. This time, Xiao Chengjun made careful arrangements ahead of time. He asked all states and counties to send officers and soldiers to drive boats every day to keep fishermen gathering in several fishing places, in case they encounter The Japanese pirates should be rescued in time.

"His Royal Highness, it is always dangerous to go to sea to do business. The officers and soldiers always want more rewards. In the opinion of the minister, it is better to collect a penny from each fisherman every day." Hubu Shangshu bowed and said, the fishermen went out to sea and caught every day. Yu Shao said that you can sell forty or fifty wen. It’s not an exaggeration to pay a renminbi, and this will save you a lot of money. You know, if the money comes from the Royal Mansion of Fujian, it’s not a big deal. small amount.

"Did you think that way?" Xiao Chengjun swept over several ministers of the domain. Some wanted to speak, but they didn't dare to say. They all lowered their heads and frowned. The officials in Minzhou were mediocre and there was nothing they could do. People always think about messing around.

"Chen...Chen thought it was wrong..." A thin young official stood up and stammered.

Xiao Chengjun glanced at him. This person should be a small official in the household department. He was born as a member of the family and was looking for the position of Liu Cao's small official. "Why?"