𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act one. MYSTIC FALLS
CHAPTER ONE ━━ mystic falls

Rain pored down in mystic falls, making Arabella Salvatore pull her hood up, looking up at the Salvatore house

Rain pored down in mystic falls, making Arabella Salvatore pull her hood up, looking up at the Salvatore house. It had been a long time since she was in mystic falls, but when she heard of the tomb being opened, setting free all vampires that was placed in there, made her come straight back when she heard it was her brother's doing.

She quietly opened the door to hear banging, then someone speaking. "I saw we go to pearls, bust down the doors and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon turned skeins with a Hammer in his hands.

Bella looked down to see stefan and the doppelgänger, elena. She could tell it wasn't Kathrine by her style, and the witches in New Orleans talked a lot.

"Yeah? And then what, turn to the rest of their house of vampires and say sorry?" Stefan questioned him as bella leaned on the doorway.

"I can believe you made a deal with her." Elena shook her head as Damon moved around.

"It's more like a helpful exchange of information. It's not like I got a choice. She's scary." Damon shrugged his shoulders as Arabella rolled her eyes. "Besides, she's gonna help me get Kathrine back."

"Of course she is." Elena scoffed. "Damon gets what he wants, as usual, no matter who he hurts."

"You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon turned to elena as he flipped the hammer in his hand.

"I woke up to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky." Elena pulled a look at Damon as he sat down, his back towards Bella.

"Yeah, who's brilliant idea was it to open the tomb anyways?" Arabella finally spoke up, making the three swivel their heads her way. "Let me guess," She pretended to think as she pointed at Damon. "You thought Kathrine was in the tomb."

"Belly, what are you doing here?" Stefan sighed as he walked towards his older sister, bringing her into a hug.

"Well the witches talk in New Orleans. When I heard that a Salvatore opened the tomb that Kathrine pierce was supposed to be in, I knew it had to be you two. And I was right." She explained as she pulled out of the hug, turning to the wide eyed elena. "And I also heard about the doppelgänger, elena. Human?" She asked as elena shakily nodded her head.

"Well it's nice to have you back, belly." Damon grinned as Arabella rolled her eyes, accepting the hug he offered her.

"Well, seen as though I'm going to have to clean up the mess you made, it better be nice to have me back." She sarcastically remarked.