𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act one. MYSTIC FALLS
CHAPTER SIX  ━━ weird discoveries

It was founders day and Caroline had called bella up to help her get ready

It was founders day and Caroline had called bella up to help her get ready. Which Bella was happy to help. She helped Caroline curl her hair and section it, adding some small braids. She secretly did Caroline's hair like hers back in the day.

"I love it." Caroline gasped at her hair in the mirror, making Bella grin. "Thank you, els." The blonde hugged Bella as she hugged her back. "How are you so good at hair? Especially this style?"

"When I was in New Orleans, I did hairdressing for a while." Bella shrugged as she lied. She didn't like lying to Caroline but she couldn't tell her the truth.

"That is so cool, els." Caroline sighed as she flattened down her puffy dress. "I hate wearing this corset, it's so uncomfortable." Caroline puffed out, making Bella laugh.

"It's only for half a day, care, you'll live. Think about all the women back in the day that had to wear them every day." Bella raised her brows with amused grin, flattening down Caroline's yellow dress, then adding her 'miss mystic falls' sash around her.

"True." Caroline nodded as she stared at herself in the mirror. "I feel like I'm missing something." She frowned slightly.

Bella smiled as she looked down to her neck. She didn't think for a second as she unlocked her necklace, putting it around Caroline's neck and attaching it back up. "A very good friend of mine gave me this necklace. He gave me it as a birthday present. It matches your dress," Bella explained as Caroline smiled, holding the necklace in her hands. "It looks very old fashioned and prefect for the era. But promise me you'll keep it safe."

"I promise, els. I won't take it off at all." The blonde shook her head, holding the necklace tight.

Bella smiled. "Then let's get going."

Bella stood beside bonnie, the two taking photos of the couple in front of them

Bella stood beside bonnie, the two taking photos of the couple in front of them. "Say cheese." Bonnie smiled.

"Wait, wait." She told the two, making them both frown. "Hide your cast. It's not era-appropriate." She told Matt.