𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY ━━ from the other side

"He left me here!" Bella frowned as she tiredly wiped her eyes, walking down the stairs

"He left me here!" Bella frowned as she tiredly wiped her eyes, walking down the stairs. She grimaced as she looked down at the dead girls. "My brother actually left me here. Where is bella?" Rebekah turned to see Bella, a blanket draped over her shoulder. "Nik left me, bels."

"I'd rather it be you here than him." Bella answered as she rolled her eyes at the human girls around stefan. "Clean up after yourself, would you. I don't appreciate the litter of girls you're leaving around." She shook her head as she walked to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, you're tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan turned to Rebekah, making the blonde groan.

"Your klaus' sister?" Damon asked as Bella poured herself a bowl of cereal.

"Rebekah. pleasure, im sure." She turned to damon, before turning to Bella. "Which one's my room?"

Bella grinned as she grabbed her cereal, walking over to the blonde. "You're not staying here." Stefan chuckled as he shook his head.

"Oh, yes she is." Bella slapped the back of his head as she walked past. "You can have the spare room next to mine."

"See, that's why you're my best friend." Rebekah grinned as Bella linked their arms, walking up the stairs.

"You're making me go to forest party?" Bella whined as she brushed through her curls

"Yes. You didn't come to the first day of school with me, so you owe me, bels." Rebekah jokingly glared at Bella as she straightened her hair.

"Fine, as long as I can sit there and drink all the alcohol." Bella grinned as she turned to face Rebekah, who shared the same grin on her face.

"How do I look?" Rebekah asked as she put down the straighteners, flattening her pink dress.

"You look wonderful, beks." Bella sighed as she grabbed her jacket. "What about me?"

"Fantastic." Rebekah hummed as Bella smiled.