𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER SEVEN ━━ Shes back

When Bella found out that Caroline was in hospital, she drove there as fast as she could

When Bella found out that Caroline was in hospital, she drove there as fast as she could. Damon was already there and he was talking to elena. "Is Caroline okay?" Bella asked quickly as the two turned to her.

"I'm gonna feed her my blood." Damon told her as she nodded her head. He then turned to elena as he cleared his throat. "I know this is the last thing you want to do right now," he breathed out, making both Bella and elena frown. "But we should talk about what happened tonight."

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John." Elena revealed as both damon and Bella widened their eyes.

"What did I miss with my hour of sleep?" Bella shook her head as damon pulled a face at her.

But damon shook his head. "What? When? What are you taking about? After I left?" Damon frowned as elena made a face.

"You were there?" Elena questioned him as Bella stared at the two with confusion.

Damon scoffed as he turned to the doppelgänger. "Come on, elena, you know I was." He muttered the last words slightly.

"When were you at the house?" Elena asked him.

"Really?" Damon questioned, but elena was just as confused as Bella was. "Earlier? On the porch? We were talking, all cathartic, feelings exposed." He scoffed as he turned to his sister, then back to elena. "Come on, we kissed, elena."

Bellas eyes widened as she turned to elena with a piercing look. But elena shook her head, tired of whatever bullshit damon was talking about.

"Okay, I don't have the time for this, damon." Elena shook her hand, extremely confused.

"Damon, are you sure this wasn't just a dream?" Bella asked him as he nudged her away.

Elena went to walk past but damon grabbed her hand. "Hey, I'd you wanna forget it happened, fine. But I can't." Damon spoke to elena as Bella pulled away his hand, Bella holding elenas arm.

She stared at damon with fury. Elena was Stefans girlfriend, not his. "She clearly doesn't know of this kiss you two shared, damon. Give it a rest."

"Elena?" The three turned to see Jenna, who have a glance to damon. "I came as soon as I got your message. How's John?" She asked as Damon and Bella turned away from the conversation.

"Are you that idiotic?" Bella hissed at him quietly, damon watching elena and Jenna talk.

"No, belly. I'm not." Damon rolled his eyes at his little sister.

"No, you didn't." Bella turned back to ten conversation as elena stared at her aunt with even more confusion than she did with Damon.

"Yes, I did." Jenna nodded her head.