𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━━ mind games

Arabella groaned when she was woken by a phone ringing

Arabella groaned when she was woken by a phone ringing. "I'm going to murder whoever that phone belongs to." Bella groaned as Caroline pushed elena off the bed.

Bella sighed as the ringing stopped, but groaned as she heard elena speak loudly. "Hello?"

"I'm making a death list and you're at the top, Gilbert." Bella threw one of the pillows underneath Caroline's head, throwing it at the girl on the floor. Then the blonde grabbed the pillow underneath Bella and threw it at elena as she continued to speak.

So Bella rested her head on Caroline's arm, sighing deeply as she got comfy.

Bella looked down at the unconscious luka, frowning as she looked at bonnie and Caroline, the blonde vampire holding candles

Bella looked down at the unconscious luka, frowning as she looked at bonnie and Caroline, the blonde vampire holding candles. "We only have an hour or two before my mum gets home, so." the blonde breathed out as she passed Bella a candle.

"Place them evenly around the room." Bonnie said from the floor, making Bella place the candle down.

"How does this work?" Jeremy asked as he placed down some candles.

"Uhm, I'll put him in a trance to ask him questions as I channel Bella. It's-it's like hypnosis." Bonnie explained. Bella had offered to do it but bonnie shook her off, saying she had channeled Luka before.

"You sure you're strong enough for this?" Jeremy asked the witch.

"That's what Bella and the candles are for." Bonnie said as she gave a sheepish look to Bella, who sat down beside luka. "I'll draw power from them both."

"I'll get the matches." Caroline offered.

But Bella snapped her fingers as the flames grew before the blonde or Bonnie could say anything. "There." Bella smiled as Caroline nodded her head.

"Never gonna get use to that." Jeremy shook his head as he looked at the candles.

"I need a bowl of water." Bonnie turned to Caroline.