𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE ━━ sage

Bella stared at the bridge as the multiple constructive workers were around it

Bella stared at the bridge as the multiple constructive workers were around it. She stood next to Rebekah, who was taking to mrs Lockwood.

The blonde wanted to know where the white oak tree was And Bella said she'd help her. Then the woman turned to see alaric, walking over to him, who was stood next to damon.

Bella rolled her eyes as she held her necklace, but Rebekah groaned, making her frown.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked as Rebekah eyed the redhead woman talking to damon. "Who's she?"

"One of Finns friends." Rebekah said as she held bellas arm, walking over to the two. "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know, she used to beat men for sport." Damon spoke as Bella frowned.

"She always was quite common." Rebekah mumbled as she glared at the redhead.

"Rebekah. What a happy surprise. And you are?" The redhead turned from Rebekah, to Bella.

"My little sister, bella. Remember, the one I use to tell you about." Damon said as he turned to the woman.

"Oh, yeah. I remember." The redhead nodded her head with a smile. "The witch."

"What are you doing here, sage?" Rebekah sighed as bella awkwardly smiled at the woman.

"Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in." Sage answered as Bella narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, Finn. You just missed him. He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going." Rebekah faked a pout as Bella bit a laugh back.

"He probably went looking for me." Sage shrugged as Bella squeezed her eyes shut to stop her laughter.

But Rebekah let out a laugh, looking at sage. "Or, quite possibly, he forgot all about you."

"I doubt that." Sage shook her head as she glared at Rebekah.

"No? Because he didn't seem to mention you." Rebekah spoke as sages face fell. "Sorry you came all this way for nothing. Have a nice life. Come on, bels." Rebekah grabbed the girls arm as they walked away.

"Since when was your sister best friends with the original bitch." Sage sighed as she turned to damon.

"Apparently they use to be inseparable back in the day. Along with her two brothers, klaus especially." Damon shrugged as sage raised a brow.

Bella had gone back to her house, ignoring the fact she was there

Bella had gone back to her house, ignoring the fact she was there. She sat sketching away, tapping the pen on her chin as she held a bowl of strawberries on her lap.

"Your brothers trying to kill me, again." Rebekah stormed into bellas room, making Bella jump slightly.

"Jesus." Bella sighed as she looked up with a frown. "What do you mean?"

"He used me to get into my head. He knows about the white oak. Apparently they used it to build the wickery bridge. Because me and my brothers are still linked, he kills one of us, he kills all of us. But don't worry, I burned the white oak." Rebekah sighed as she sat in bellas bed.

"That's good. He's still hell bent on killing you all. I'll sort him out." Bella said as she placed the bowl on the side, placing her sketchbook on the bed.

"I see you got your necklace back." Rebekah pointed at her neck.

"Yeah, it came with a letter from elijah before he left." Bella smiled sadly as Rebekah hummed. "Esther told elena to take it so she could channel me. I haven't spoken to the doppelgänger, because if I do I'll rip her heart out."

"Have you spoken Nik since the other night?" Rebekah asked ad Bella shook her head.

"No. I haven't really had the time. Is he doing okay?" Bella asked ad she fiddled with the rings on her finger.

"Yeah, I think. Haven't really properly spoken to him." Rebekah sadly said. "Maybe you should go speak to him. He's been sketching you a lot lately, quite sad."

"Yeah. I'll come over tomorrow, I just need to sort my brothers out." Bella sighed as Rebekah smiled.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow, bels." Rebekah smiled as she got up from her bed and left her room.

" Rebekah smiled as she got up from her bed and left her room

— MADDIES NOTES

— MADDIES NOTES

short chapter for today. Tomorrows chapters will be drama packed 😝😝