𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER FORTY ONE━━the other dagger

Elena and Damon had gone to Denver to go get Jeremy

Elena and Damon had gone to Denver to go get Jeremy. So Bella and stefan was on alaric duty, trying to find out where the last dagger was.

Bella was unsure about the fact that damon and elena was going alone but it was Stefans idea.

So Bella walked into her basement, stefan in front of her as he held a bottle of some sort of alcohol.

"Do you know how hard it is to fall as asleep when that's what you're supposed to do?" Alaric asked as he laid down on the makeshift bed.

"Well, look, I know it's not easy, so," Stefan sighed as he lifted the bottle up to shoe alaric. "Damon suggested I bring something to, uh, help speed the process."

"What the hell." Alaric sighed as he sat up, Bella opening the door as stefan handed him the bottle. "You know, I'll feel decidedly less pathetic if I don't drink alone."

"Oh, we're, uh, one step ahead of you." Stefan answered as he grabbed two chairs. "Belly never missed the opportunity to morning drinking."

"True." Bella hummed as she grabbed two glasses, holding them out to Alaric as he poured the alcohol in the glass.

Bella took a sip as Alaric put the lid on the bottle as he cleared his throat. "So, road trip, huh?"

Stefan slowly nodded his head as bella gave Alaric an unsure look. "Yeah, yeah. I needed to stay here."

"Why, hmm? I mean, why you?" Alaric asked stefan. "I'm sure bella is perfectly capable to watch over me whilst I have a psychotic break."

"I did not get paid to baby sit you all day." Bella joked as she drank her drink.

"Well, unfortunately, we only have a limited amount of time." Stefan breathed out as bella bit her tongue.

"Before what?" Alaric frowned slightly.

"Before we resort to other methods." Stefan said slowly as Alaric nodded his head.

"So you're worried you're gonna have to torture it out of me." Alaric realised as stefan hummed. "You don't think Damon couldn't of done that."

"Look, elena needed to go on that road trip with Damon." Stefan shrugged as bella raised a brow. "No matter what I go through to get her back, fighting my bloodlust, trying to gain control of my life again, none of that matters if she has feelings for somebody else."

Elena was not in bellas good books at the moment in time. Not after she took her necklace and almost got her killed. And not after she kissed Damon whilst Stefan was off the rails.

"That's why if I find out anything happens on this road Trip, I'll give them both hell." Bella shrugged as she downed the rest of her drink.

" Bella shrugged as she downed the rest of her drink