𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE ━━ scary reveals

Jenna now knew about the supernatural, elena telling her everything

Jenna now knew about the supernatural, elena telling her everything. Now elena had made a new deal with Elijah, making sure she stayed alive during the ritual.

Bella trusted elijah also, knowing that he was a Nobel man. But damon was having his daily strop, and Bella was in damon duty, after he fed elena his blood.

But klaus was in his normal body now, Alaric arriving to the salvatore house saying that the ritual happened tonight.

So as damon had his daily strop, he dragged her to the mystic grill, promising her that he'd buy her a drink. But Alaric decided to tag along.

"I'll have the same." He said as she sat beside damon, ordering the same drink as him.

"I screwed up." Damon sighed as he stared straight forward.

"Yep, you definitely did." Bella slowly nodded her head as Alaric hummed in agreement. Bella smiled at the bartender as he handed her the drink she asked for, taking a sip of it.

"Gentlemen, ara." Bella froze as she heard the thick British accent, making her slowly turn to see a grinning klaus sat beside her. "Why so glum?"

Alaric stood up, glaring at klaus as the history teacher stood beside Arabella. But damon groaned as he looked down. "Klaus, I presume."

"In the flesh." Klaus answered with a smirk on his face, Bella just looked down at her drink, avoiding eye contact with him. "Thanks for the loaner, mate." He turned to Alaric.

Then damon stood up, standing closer to Bella and klaus. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon cleared his throat as he glared at klaus.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger." Klaus replied as Bella rolled her eyes, drinking her drink. "Just thought I'd remind you not to try anything you'll regret."

Damon then let out a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah, thanks for the advice." Then klaus tilted his head at damon. "I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?"

Klaus let out a breathy laugh as he turned to Damon. "You're kidding. He's kidding, right, ara?" He then turned to Bella, who downed the rest of her drink, shrugging her shoulders.

"God knows, but before you do anything that gets you killed, Damon, you can compel me another drink. I can't be sober right now." She tapped her brothers arm. Klaus grinned in amusement at bellas words.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the grand scheme of things?" Damon ignored his sister.

"Let me be clear. I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He told damon, glaring at him.