𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ━━ death day

It was Caroline's birthday and Bella wanted to make Caroline's day

It was Caroline's birthday and Bella wanted to make Caroline's day. It was her day after all. Bonnie had told her how much she loved parties and how much her birthday mattered to her, making it everybody's business.

So Bella was up to help bonnie, elena and Matt surprise the blonde vampire. Bella even went out and got her a present.

So the four waited for Caroline to get home, Matt making Bella wear a party hat. When the blonde did get home, the four jumped out at her, making Caroline jump. "Surprise!"

"Happy birthday!" Matt said happily as Caroline looked at the four with wide eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline gasped as she stared at them.

"Well, you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so, uh, change into Warner clothes, we're going to the falls." Elena grinned as she took the birthday crown off of her head and placed it on Caroline's.

"S'mores, campfire." Bonnie added as Bella smiled at the surprised blonde.

"And you can't forget the cake." Bella gave a pointed look as Caroline softly smiled.

"Like when we were little." Bonnie added with a grin.

"Except with tequila." Matt added as Bella hummed.

"Yes, I raided my brother's alcohol stash." Bella smiled innocently. "Damon owes me."

Caroline chuckled as she looked at them with a sad smile. "Uh, thanks guys, really, um. I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year."

"I'm sorry. What?" Bonnie chuckled as she looked at caroline with shock. "You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favourite day of the year."

"Yeah, and now it's just a reminder that I'm technically I'm dead. Look. I didn't even like 17. The only point to 17 was to get to 18. it's a filler year. I am stuck in a filler year." Caroline sighed deeply.

"You're not stuck Caroline." Elena shook her head.

"Yeah I am. But it's okay. You know, it's all good. I will be fine." Caroline shook her head at the four. "But I just need some time to wallow in it."

"Care, I'm stuck as an nineteen year old forever, or how ever long the witchy spell on me lasts. I always wanted to be twenty and now I'm technically one hundred and something. You loose count after a while, so make the most out of it whilst you still can. Whilst you're still in the double digits." Bella shrugged as the four laughed slightly. "So Caroline Forbes, you are having a birthday wether you like it or not." Bella narrowed her eyes. "I didn't wake up early and bake a cake for you for nothing."

"Okay, okay, fine. Fine." Caroline sighed as she nodded her head, making bonnie and elena squeal with happiness. "You need to chill with the motivational speech, grandma."