𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━━ babysitting

 KATHERINECHAPTER SIXTEEN ━━ babysitting

Arabella was on babysit duty. Elena babysit duty. Bella didn't mind, elena was great company, unless she was trying to hand herself over to klaus.

Bella had also been helping bonnie remove the curse from the moonstone, and also trying to help stefan out of the tomb.

So she stood in the kitchen of elenas house, holding a bag of crisps. "Want anything?" She called to elena, who was sat on the sofa.

"No, thanks, Bella." Elena smiled at her as she hummed, walking to the sofa and beside elena.

"What's on TV?" Bella leaned over elena and grabbed the remote, flicking through the channels as the door opened to reveal damon.

"You should really lock your door." He said as he came around the corner. Elena glared at him as she turned to the tv, Bella sinking down into the couch. "Come on, pouty. Least give me the two points for ingenuity. All though, I can't blame you for being miserable when you have belly as company."

Bella turned to him with an offended look, making him grin. "Do you think this is funny?" Elena asked.

"Yes, elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to to repeatedly save your life." He told her sarcastically.

She scoffed as she shook her head. "What did stefan say about this?"

"He had a good laugh." He said as he leaned on the door.

"And what did he say about elijah still being alive?" Elena then asked him, turning to him fully.

Damon didn't reply at first as he sat beside elena. "Yeah, That." He trailed on as Bella and elena turned to him with wide eyed. "I didn't tell him."

"Why not?" Elena questioned him.

"Well, A, he can't do anything about it, and B, what I just said." He shrugged as Bella rolled her eyes at him. They all turned to see Jeremy walked into the room. "You know, where's Bonnie?"

"Though she was meeting you." Jeremy frowned.

"No, she's on moonstone duty." Damon replied to him. "Belly and I are on," he nodded his head to elena. "Elena patrol."

"And who's on fuller Lockwood and the full moon?" Jeremy then asked as Damon sighed.

"Vampire barbie asked if she could handle it. I said, 'why not?' If she screws up, he'd bite her." He said. "And then I'll be rid of two of my problems."

Bella hit him around the head with her hand for the comment. Making him hiss. "Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?"

"Yep, but you're too absorbed with all you're suicidal tendencies to notice." Damon groaned as he stood up as his phone rang.