𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN  ━━ the moonstone

Bella had missed a whole day of drama, seen as though mason had tried to kill her brothers and now sherif Forbes was in her basement

But Arabella was still alarmed from the night before. She had no idea what happened and why her throat burned after she drank her drink.

But she ignored the thoughts as she walked down the stairs to see Jeremy Gilbert talking to damon. "Hey, little Gilbert." Bella smiled as the to turned to her. Jeremy gave her a nod as he turned back to damon.

"As I was saying, mason Lockwood is looking for a moonstone." Jeremy continued, making Bella stop in place. "A special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Arabellas eyes widen as she turned back around.

"A moonstone?" Damon raised his brows as Jeremy nodded.

"And I knew where it is?" Jeremy revealed as bella stepped closer to the door. If it was the moonstone bella was thinking of, then she needed to get rid of it and fast.

"And you're bringing me this, why?" Damon asked the younger Gilbert boy.

"Do I need a reason? Look, I just wanna help, okay?" Jeremy sighed as he raised his hands up with a shrug.

"What'd your sister say about this little discovery?" Damon asked him as bella bit her tongue. Jeremy didn't reply as Damon nodded. "Oh, you haven't told her, have you?"

"Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this." He went to walk in but Damon out his hand against his chest.

"And you're a Gilbert. You just can't help yourself. Wow. You're search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic." Damon sighed as Bella elbowed him slightly.

"Are you gonna let me in or not?" Jeremy asked, unimpressed by Damon's comments. Damon moved away from the door as he let Jeremy in, closing the door behind him.

 Damon moved away from the door as he let Jeremy in, closing the door behind him

"I have nothing to do with this." She pointed to the tied up wolf. "This is why I should of stayed in New Orleans." Arabella groaned as she shook her head.