𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ━━ mikael

"Are you in on the whole plan about waking up mikael?" Bella looked up from her bed to see Rebekah leaning on her door

"No, what do you mean?" Bella frowned as she placed her bowl of fruits down.

"Your brothers are planning to wake mikael for some reason. why? I don't know." Rebekah breathed out heavily as she sat down on bellas bed.

"Well, nobody has mentioned anything to me since I got back. I've been left out of the whole plans. But you know I wouldn't be involved in this plan to wake mikael." Bella gently laid a hand on the blondes hand.

"I know you wouldn't, you wouldn't betray my family like that." Rebekah nodded her head as Bella softly smiled. "Anyways, elenas coming over. We can both ask her questions as I pick a homecoming dress. And you're coming to homecoming."

"Why." Bella groaned as Rebekah grabbed her hand and pulled her off of her bed. "I'd rather stay here, in the comfort of my bedroom."

"Nonsense, bels." Rebekah shook her off as they walked downstairs.

Arabella sat down on her couch, sipping her rum as she heard the door open

Arabella sat down on her couch, sipping her rum as she heard the door open. Rebekah smiled as she placed the champagne bottle down. "Hey, what's up?"

"You invited me over. To talk." Elena said as Rebekah nodded her head.

"All right, girls. Have at it." Rebekah sighed as he turned around. Then five girls walked out with dresses on. "Okay, now, twirl please." And the girls did exactly as she told them to.

"You compelled your own private runway show?" Elena scoffed as she walked closer towards Rebekah.

"Me and bels need a homecoming dress. So, what do you think? Pick." Rebekah grinned as she pointed to the girls.

"Heh. I'm not here to help you shop." Elena shook her head as Rebekah narrowed her eyes. "I'm here to talk about why you don't want me to wake up mikael."