𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN━━mikaelson ball

Bella had found out the reason why stefan was mad at damon was because he kissed elena, and she killed him back

Bella had found out the reason why stefan was mad at damon was because he kissed elena, and she killed him back. So she was mad at damon.

She also found out that Esther was alive and breathing. That she was free from the coffin she was held in. Then she was told elena daggered rebekah and she was pissed that she daggered rebekah on homecoming night.

But when she heard her door ring, she frowned as she walked downstairs and opening her door to see a box and a letter, making her frown.

Arabella looked around as she picked up the box and note, closing the door as she walked up to her stairs.

She opened the letter that hand her name on with fancy writing. She read as she looked at the writing. The mikaelson we're having a ball. She flipped the letter and rolled her eyes as she read the writing on the back.

'Save me a dance, love.' Signed by klaus. She bit back a smile as she placed it down, unraveling the bow on it and opening it, looking down at the dress with wide eyes. The dress was beautiful, the gold catching her eyes. She ran a delicate hand over the dress as she lifted It up.

"Classic klaus." She muttered to herself. Then her phone went off, making her pick it up and seeing it was caroline.

"Did you get a weird invite to a ball?" The blonde asked as Bella hummed.

"Yes, and it came with a gorgeous dress." Bella said as she placed the dress back into the box gently.

"Klaus, I presume." Caroline taunted her with a voice, making her eyes roll.

"Yeah. I'm only going so I can see his siblings. It's been a long time." Bella tilted her head as Caroline hummed.

"Well you can come to mine and get ready." Caroline squeezed excitedly as Bella laughed. "You have to curl my hair though."

"Of course, care. I'll see you in a bit." Bella said as she hung up, staring down at the dress with a faint smile.

" Bella said as she hung up, staring down at the dress with a faint smile