𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ━━ deals n blood

 KATHERINECHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ━━ deals n blood

Jenna was dead. John was dead. Damon was bitten by Tyler lockwood. Elijah saved klaus. And Bella was a werewolf.

Bella was pissed that stefan and Damon knew and never even told her. She now knew that Emily Bennett placed the curse on her and when klaus broke his, it also broke hers.

Bella woke up in the forest right beside her home, completely naked, making her quickly run to her room and have a long bath.

But when stefan told her that she was a werewolf, and himself and Damon knew, she had ignored them both completely.

That was until stefan came running, telling her that Damon was dying and klaus had a cure. So Bella and stefan made their way to alarics old apartment.

Bella walked in to see Katherine sat on the bed, annoyance written all over her face. "Hello, kitty Kat." Bella sarcastically smiled, stefan following behind her as he closed the door.

"Two days, I've been waiting." Katherine groaned as she got off the bed, walking towards them. "I'm supposed to be free of klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead." She spat.

"We ran into complications." Stefan sighed as he told the doppelgänger.

"Complications?" Katherine repeated.

"Doesn't really matter." Stefan shook his head as Bella looked around. "I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?"

Then Katherine grabbed them both as she vamp-sped the pair against the wall. She pressed a finger again her lips as she looked at the two. "Klaus, you're back." She then pulled stefan by his collar, then softly grabbing Bella by her arm. "Look who decided to come for a visit."

Bella awkwardly stood there, looking at klaus and Elijah. "You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus turned to stefan, a grin on his face. "However, it is lovely to see you, love. How's being a wolf treating you, hmm?" He turned his attention to Bella. Katherine slowly turned to Bella, now realising that she was half witch and half wolf now.

"Oh, so lovely." Bella sarcastically grinned as she glared at stefan. "Wish someone would of told me though."

"I need your help." Stefan sighed as he looked at klaus. "For our brother." He said as he walked forward, Bella staying by Katherine's side.

"Whatever it is, it is gonna have to wait. You see, I have an obligation to my brother, that requires my immediate attention." Klaus pointed to Elijah. He then walked past stefan, sending a grin to Bella, who avoided his gaze.

"You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here." Elijah said to stefan as he slightly walked toward. "My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Bella smiled at that information. If klaus was going to un-dagger his siblings, that mean Bella would see Rebekah and kol again.