𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━━ the originals

Arabella stared at rose as she stood up in front of them

Arabella stared at rose as she stood up in front of them. "Okay, I only know what I've picked up over the years." Rose sighed as she turned to the four. "And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all of this vampire crap. But klaus I know is real."

Bella bit her tongue as she melted into the sofa, staring up at Rose. "Who is he?" Elena asked.

"He's one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon answered from the girls side, seen as though elena and Arabella was the only two sat on the sofa.

"He's from the first generation of vampires." Stefan added as Bella grabbed her bowl of fruit from the stand, eating as she listened.

"Like elijah?" Elena's asked.

"No, Elijah was the eater bunny compared to klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose explained, her hands on her hip. Bella fought the urge to laugh at her statement, but didn't.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan added as Bella silently shook her head.

"Okay. So you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked.

"Yes."

"No."

"Looks like it."

Bella looked at Stefan and rose with raised eyebrows as damon sighed. "The thing is, I mean, if what she's saying is true-"

"Which it is." Rose turned to damon with a offended look.

"And you're not just saying this so we don't kill you-" damon continued.

"Im not." Rose defended herself.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon held out his hands as he shrugged, making Elena's sigh deeply.

"Look, Elijahs dead, right? No one else even knows you exist." Stefan stood up as he walked towards elena. Bella just continued to look at her bowl of ice cream.

"Not that you know of." Rose interrupted.

"Not helping." Damon sent daggers towards the vampire. "You're quiet, belly." Then he turned to Bella.

"I'm eating." She shrugged as stefan sat down beside Elena. "And I have nothing to add to the conversation."

Damon hummed as stefan sighed. "I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know what's real. For all we know, he could be some stupid bedtime story."

"If elijahs real, clearly that shows that klaus isn't a bedtime story that adults tell their kids when they misbehave or don't eat their greens, stef." Bella put her bowl down as rose agreed with her.