𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX ━━ negotiating meal

 THE ORIGINALSCHAPTER THIRTY SIX ━━ negotiating meal

"Get dressed into your fancy clothes, belly. We have a lovely negotiation to make." Damon said as he walked into the kitchen, watching as Bella ate a bowl of strawberries with melted chocolate.

"And why is that my problem?" Bella frowned, placing the bowl down as she raised her brow.

"Because klaus likes you and If you're there, he might agree." Damon shrugged as Bella shook her head.

"I am not being used as a pawn in your game." Bella shut him down. "That's happened once already."

"You owe me. You led klaus right to the coffins last night." Damon tried to reason with her as she scoffed.

"I owe you?" She laughed humourlessly. "Please, if it's anything, you owe me. Big time."

"Elijah is going to be there also. I undaggered him. It was him who arranged it." Damon said quickly as Bella grabbed her bowl.

"What is this negotiation about, exactly?" Bella asked as Damon grinned.

"About the forth coffin." Was all Damon said as Bella nodded her head.

"Fine, but if you try anything, I will murder you." Bella narrowed her eyes as she walked away from Damon, who grinned in victory.

" Bella narrowed her eyes as she walked away from Damon, who grinned in victory

Bella clung onto her jacket as stefan knocked on the door. Bella smiled as she saw it was elijah, who smiled back at her. "Niklaus. Our guests have arrived." Elijah called to his brother as he let the siblings in.

Damon walked in first as Bella stayed beside stefan. "Damon. Stefan. And the lovely Bella. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold." Klaus looked at the three. "Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men and women, shall we?" He pointed to the table as compelled women stood around.

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah told them as he walked past them.

"I didn't come here to eat, klaus." Stefan sighed as he walked forward, his hands in his pockets. "In fact, I didn't want to come here at all, but I was told I had to. And Bella was forced." Stefan turned to his sister, making her roll her eyes. "Because you would hear us out."