𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TEN ━━ making enemies

Bella held the boxed pie in her hands as she turned to damon

Bella held the boxed pie in her hands as she turned to damon. "No killing the wolf, got it?" Bella raised her brows as he sighed

"Whatever, mom." Damon rolled his eyes at his younger sister, walking into the Gilbert house. "Hey." Damon smiled at the three, who were just about to do a shot.

Jenna's face dropped at seeing damon. "Damon." She pulled a look before turning to Bella and smiling at her. "Bella, nice to see you again."

"You too." Bella grinned as she held the pie in her hands.

"We're just doing shots." Alaric told Damon. "Let me get you a shot glass, buddy."

Jenna shook her head as Alaric turned around. "No, here." She downed her shot, making Bella chuckle. "Use mine." She placed it down in front of him as she walked out of the room.

Alaric sighed as he followed Jenna. Bella looked up at Damon as she shook her head, placing the pie on the table. "She doesn't like me very much." Damon walked over to mason, holding out the shot glass.

"Nobody likes you very much." Bella sarcastically grinned as Damon tapped the back of her head. "Prick." She hissed.

"We haven't met. Mason Lockwood." The werewolf held his hand out to Damon.

"Oh, sure, hey. Damon Salvatore, my little sister, Arabella." Damon shook his hand as he pointed to Bella. Bella gave him a small, awkward smile as mason nodded his head.

"I know, I've heard great things about both of you." Mason smiled as he pored a shot for Damon.

"Really? That's weird. Because I'm a dick." Damon sarcastically grinned as Bella rolled her eyes.

"Not a thing to be proud of." Bella patted his shoulder before walking out of the room to find elena.

Bella held a bowl of crisps in her hand as her and Caroline walked outside, to see elena sitting down

"Was that stefan?" Caroline asked at the two sat down beside elena.