𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ━━ questions

Bella was in her room when stefan practically forced her to go the the Gilbert house to check on Jenna

Elena had un-daggered elijah and nobody knew where they were, and Jenna came back from camp.

So Arabella and stefan stood outside of the gilbert house, waiting for Jenna to open the door. Bella smiled when she did. "Hey, jenna. Thank you so much for not going to the Grill." Stefan walked in as jenna smiled back at Bella.

"Uh, stefan-" jenna started as she shit the door behind Bella.

"No, listen, we can explain." Stefan turned back around to face the redhead.

But jenna shook her head as Bella frowned. Then her heart dropped. "Alarics here, isn't he?" Bella turned to her brother, as he also turned around to see a smiling alaric.

"Hi stefan, Bella." Alaric said, klaus still in his body. "How's it going?" He smiled down at Bella, who edged closer to jenna.

 "How's it going?" He smiled down at Bella, who edged closer to jenna

"You know, I find chopping calming." Alaric said, holding the knife in his hands as she chopped up some food. Bella stayed close to jenna, eyeing alaric nervously. "The feel of the blade in the hand maybe." He let out a breathy laugh.

"I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the hell's going on." Jenna spoke, looking between the siblings.

"Well, would you like to tell her, stefan. Or maybe you would, Bella, or should I?" He looked in between the two.

"Tell me what?" Jenna sighed as she shook her head. Bella continued to glare at alaric, who seemed entertained by the looks she pulled.

"Do you believe In vampires, jenna? Or what about witches?" Alaric turned from the siblings, to Jenna, who pulled a confused face. "No?" He then chuckled. "Well, who does, right? But, believe it or not, they do have a place in our history. And, as a history teacher, I find them fascinating."

"Why are we talking about this?" Jenna asked as stefan stayed silent, his stare on alaric.

"Well, you've been angry with me for keeping secrets and this is one of my secrets. I'm obsessed with vampires." He said as jenna slowly turned to Bella, who looked confused also. Alaric let out a long sigh. "There, I said it."