𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ━━ papa original

Bella was dumbfounded when she saw mikael daggered in her living room

Bella was dumbfounded when she saw mikael daggered in her living room. But damon told her he tried to attack Rebekah so they daggered him. But they missed out a huge detail that it was a plan to get klaus back to mystic falls to kill him.

But Bella had a weird feeling that wouldn't go away, even when she was getting ready for homecoming. Both Rebekah and Caroline had technically forced her to go to this dance.

So she curled the last bit of her hair, sighing as she stared at herself in the mirror. "Now look who's dressing up all fancy for a school dance." She rolled her eyes as she turned to stefan.

"I'm being forced." Bella tsked as she shrugged. "Caroline said she would murder me in my sleep if I don't go. And beks said she would put all my fruit in the bin, and you know how much I love my strawberries." She narrowed her eyes as he nodded his head. "Speaking of, where is Rebekah?"

"Uh, I think she already went to the party." Stefan shrugged as Bella frowned, but nodded her head.

"Okay." Bella hummed as she turned to see him struggle with him tie. "Do you need help?"

"Nah, I've got it." He shook his hands as she rolled her eyes, getting up from her desk and wafting his hands away.

"You could never do your own tie when you was little. So it was always me and Damon who had to do them." Bella recalled the memory as she did his tie. "Looks like some things never change."

Then bellas phone rang as she finished his tie. "There you go." She smiled as he nodded his head, a small smile on his face. "Hey, look at that, I made you smile. Does that mean you're humanity is coming back?" She gasped sarcastically as he gently pushed her away, making her chuckle as she picked up her phone, seeing it Was Caroline. "I'm literally on my way, just getting my shoes on, care."

"Well, change of plans, the gym flooded and now the party is at Tyler's house." Caroline told Bella through the phone.

"Ugh, I can't get away from the klaus sired people. First my brother and now Tyler." Bella dramatically said as she could practically could see Caroline's eye roll.

"Just hurry up, please." Caroline whined as Bella sighed.

"Yes, yes, okay." Bella ran a hand through her curls as she turned to her door, getting her jacket.

" Bella ran a hand through her curls as she turned to her door, getting her jacket