𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ━━ ray wolf

Arabella clung to her jacket as she walked closer to the home

Arabella clung to her jacket as she walked closer to the home. "Rudy." She heard a female voice shout. Then she whistled, calling the dogs name again. "Rudy! Come on." She called as she walked down the porch stairs. "It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

The girl then picked up a dog toy, turning around and gasping as she saw Arabella and klaus. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said to the girl in a horrible American accent, making Bella bite her tongue to hold her laughter.

"Can I help you two?" The girl breathed out as she looked at the two.

Bella smiled politely as she turned to klaus. "Yeah, our, uhm. Our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. Me and my girlfriend have been walking forever." Bella cringed as he threw his arm over her shoulders. "Yours is the first house we've come to. I was hoping we could use your phone."

"Don't you have a cell phone?" The girl nervously chuckled.

Bella frowned as she pulled out her phone. "Yeah, that died too." Bella chuckled as she placed the phone back in her pocket.

"Look, I promise that we aren't serial killers. We just wanna use your phone." Klaus said as Bella side-eyed him.

The girl breathed out as she nodded her head. "Sure." She turned around.

"So, we can come in?" Klaus asked as he stepped forward, dragging Bella with him.

"No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." The girl told them as she turned back around.

Klaus sighed as he spoke in his normal voice. "I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida." The girl sassed asked Bella rolled her eyes.

"Well, let's not get all friendly and personal." Bella sighed as she removed klaus' arm off of her shoulder.

Klaus then vamp-sped and grabbed her neck. "Now, show us a little southern hospitality." He compelled her. "Sweet pea."

The girl let him in as bella sighed, turning to klaus. "I'm going back to the car." She tiredly said as klaus hummed, watching as the girl retreated back to the car.

" She tiredly said as klaus hummed, watching as the girl retreated back to the car