𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER EIGHT  ━━ Mission lockwood

After Arabella found out that damon tried to kill Jeremy, but failed because of his ring, she had gone off on him

She heard that Kathrine had told him she never loved him and that made bellas blood boil. Bella had enough of Katherine and how she played her brothers.

But she had to block her anger and help bonnie and elena with the carnival, for Caroline, who was still in hospital.

Bella held a wolf teddy in her arms as she turned to Bonnie and elena, the human writing stuff down. "I mean, Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish." Bonnie shook her head as Bella leaned and placed the teddy down on one of the stalls.

"That's the point of a doppelgänger, bon." Bella give her a shrug as elena sighed.

"Yep, and she is my ancestor." Elena raised her eyes with a sarcastic smile. "Hey, I moved the student booths into the cafeteria." She reminded bonnie.

"Your vampire ancestor." Bonnie continued as elena passed another bag of stuffed animals towards Bella. "She didn't just resemble you, like a family member would. She was you."

"I-I don't know." Elena shrugged her shoulders. "From what Ella said, I'm a doppelgänger. I can't explain it, okay? It's creepy. That's all I got."

"Well, how do you know she's not out there pretending to be you." Bonnie suggested as bella placed another teddy down.

"I don't." Elena said as she moved over to the ballon stand. "But I could sit here and be tortured by the not knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss."

"Well, have you talked to damon since he killed Jeremy?" Bonnie asked as she held the board in her hands. "Or try to kill Jeremy?"

"No, Bonnie, I haven't." Elena deeply sighed. "I won't and don't wanna talk about damon or anything vampire-related."

"That's gonna be difficult for a girl who dates a vampire." Bella nudged elena, trying to lighten the mood, which made elena laugh slightly.

"Copy that." Bonnie also grinned, holding the bag of stuffed snakes in her hands.

"I'm human." Elena breathed out. "And I have to do human stuff, otherwise I'm gonna go crazy."

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus." Bonnie apologised with a smile. "We have to make Caroline proud. Or she will kill us." Bonnie shook her heads. "I don't know how she does this all the time."

"Because she's not human, obviously." Elena joked as the three girls laughed.

" Elena joked as the three girls laughed