𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act one. MYSTIC FALLS
CHAPTER FOUR ━━ abba and fries

Arabella refused to see stefan in the stage he was in

Arabella refused to see stefan in the stage he was in. She didn't want to see her little brother like that. And she didn't like the fact he was being caged up like a animal.

But it was elenas idea and Damon went with whatever elena went with. So she sat in her living room, her drawing pad on her lap as she drank the bourbon in her hand.

"No school, I take it?" Damon walked in, grabbing the glass in her hands.

"Hey." She whined as he downed the rest of the drink. "No, im not going whilst my brother is down there like a caged animal.

"It's for his own good." Damon raised his hands up in defence.

"Whatever you say, dames." Arabella rolled her eyes as she closed her drawing pad. "You can't keep him down there for longer."

"Sure." Damon slowly nodded his head. "But you and elena will be on babysitting duty tonight."

"Sorry, I have plans." Bella sighed as she stood up, making him frown.

"With who exactly?" He asked as she grabbed the glass from his hands, poring herself some more bourbon.

"Caroline." Was all she said as she left the room and walking to her bedroom.

" Was all she said as she left the room and walking to her bedroom

"I have to know your favourite music artist." The blonde Forbes girl asked, taking one of bellas fries.

"Kings of Leon. Or abba." Bella pointed a fry at her before placing it in her mouth.

"I love abba!" Caroline grinned as Bella did also. "Mamma Mia will forever be my favourite musical."

"No way, so is mine! But it's my favourite movie, full stop." Bella hummed. She was going to tell her how her friend, lexi, took her to a abba concert years ago. But she couldn't.

"We are destined to he friends, els!" Caroline let out a quiet squeal as Bella chuckled.

"That is so true, Caroline Forbes." Bella dipped her fry into the sauce before placing it in her mouth.