𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE ━━ hybrids

 THE ORIGINALSCHAPTER TWENTY NINE ━━ hybrids

They were back in mystic falls. And Bella knew that it was going to be chaos. Klaus now knew Elena was alive.

So she running around the school, trying to find anyone. But she then bumped into someone, making her turn to see Bonnie with wide eyes. "Bella?" Bonnie frowned.

"Where is everyone?" Bella looked around, noticing the panicked look on Bonnies face.

"I don't know, but we need to go get Matt." Bonnie grabbed her hand as the two ran through he halls.

Bella slammed the door open to the pool, to see toilet paper frown around. "Where's is he?" Bella looked around, out of breath.

The two stopped as they looked down, to see Matt in the pool. Bella was quick to take off her jacket and jump in, ignoring Bonnies protests. She swam towards Matt as she broke the chains around him.

She then lifted him up by his hands, resurfacing from the pool. She gasped as she swam to the edge, letting Bonnie grab the unconscious Matt.

Bella breathed out as as she climbed out of the pool, watching as Bonnie did cpr on Matt.

Bella gently pushed Bonnie to the side as she grabbed his hand, muttering some words as she closed her eyes.

It didn't take long for Matt to wake up, choking on water. Bella sighed as did Bonnie. "It's okay. You're okay." Bonnie helped him sit up.

"As soon as you're feeling better, I'm gonna kill you

"As soon as you're feeling better, I'm gonna kill you." Bonnie said to Matt as they walked through the halls.

"But it worked. I saw her, I saw vicki." He turned to the two as Bella frowned.

"You did?" Bonnies eyes widened.

"She said she had a message for you-both of you." Matt pointed to the two as Bella turned to Bonnie.

"For us?" Bonnie nodded slowly.

"From the witch that put the hybrid curse on klaus. She said elena shouldn't have survived after klaus' ritual." Bella tensed up, knowing exactly what witch Matt was talking about. "The hybrids can't transition because Elena's still alive."