𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━ back from the dead

 KATHERINECHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━ back from the dead

Elena had gone to rose, asking for help. Bella didn't know what but when elena asked her to go with her, she agreed, wanting to keep the doppelgänger safe.

So Arabella followed rose up the stairs to slaters apartment, elena behind her. Rose sighed as she banged on the door. "Slater. slater, it's rose. Open up." Rose called as Bella stayed beside elena. Rose turned to elena as she shook her head. "He's not home. Sorry."

"No." Elena hummed as she shook her head. "We didn't come all the way out her-"

Elena was cut off as the doors flew open, herself and rose turning to a smiling Bella. "It's open now." She shrugged as she stepped forward, the two following behind her.

"Slater!" Rose called as she walked past Bella, turning to the side. Then her eyes widened as she turned fully. "I don't think he's gonna be much help."

Bella frowned as she stepped forward, sighing as she saw the staked slater. "Great, might as well go home." Bella turned to elena as the human shook her head.

Rose didn't say anything as she stepped towards the dead vampire. She dragged him away as elena went towards a desk.

"Looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him." Elena sighed as she held random pieces of paper. Bella bit her tongue as she looked at the desk. "And killed him for his information."

"Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." Rose said as she turned towards the blinds and opened them wide.

"What are you doing?" Elena asked as she winced at the bright light.

"What are you-?" Elena questioned as rose cut her off.

"Tempered glass. UV rays can't penetrate." She said as she stared out of the window. "I use to just come here and watch the day." She said sadly.

"Im sorry about slater." Elena smiled sadly as she held a picture frame of slater and a woman.

Rose didn't say anything as she turned to the two. "Any luck?"

"Uhm," elena placed the frame down as she typed random words into the computer. "It's password-protected. I can't get it." Elena turned towards Bella, who was still looking at the papers. Bella looked up, feeling eyes on her.

"I can do magic but I can't guess what the vampires computer password is, 'Lena. Do I look like a genie?" Bella pulled a 'seriously' look as elena nodded, knowing she was true.

"Then this is pointless. Let's just go." Rose breathed out as she stepped beside Bella.

The three spun around as something dropped. "You two, stay here." She turned to the two as she walked towards the noise. She opened a door to reveal a girl, hiding. "Alice?"