𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ━━ beks

 THE ORIGINALSCHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ━━ beks

NEW ORLEANS
FLASHBACK

Arabella stared at the painting with soft eyes. A smile rested on her lips as she traced the outline of her face. "Beautiful, isn't it, love?" She turned to see a smiling klaus, leaning on the door frame.

"It's fascinating how realistic it looks." Bella sighed, the smile still on her face. "Even my sketches don't look this realistic." She sarcastically pouted as he walked towards her, laying a soft hand on her back.

"Nonsense, ara. You just don't understand the ways of painting." Klaus shrugged as she pulled an offended face, making him chuckle.

"I'm just not particularly fond of the mess." Bella hummed. "Painting comes naturally to you, Nik."

"As sketching comes naturally to you, Ara." He spoke softly as she hummed, her eyes still on the painting. "Also, Rebekah is looking for you. She says you owe her a 'girls day'."

Arabella chuckled as she turned from the painting and facing him. "Then why not tell me sooner, Nik? Next thing you know, she'll be screaming my name so the whole New Orleans hears her." Bella tilted her head as as klaus hummed in agreement. "She'll murder me if I do not hurry up." She breathed out as she laid her hands on her shoulders.

"Yes, you should definitely hurry up." Klaus nodded his head as he stared at the girl, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Arabella!" Rebekah's voice bounced of the walls, making the two turn to the door that opened. "There you are, I've been looking all over for you." The blonde sighed as she walked over and grabbed bellas arm. "I'm taking my friend back." She narrowed her eyes at klaus, who lifted his hands up in defence.

"She was mine before she was yours, Bekah." Klaus added with a grin as Rebekah scoffed leading Bella to the door.

"She loves me more." Rebekah challenged with a grin. "I'm her favourite. You and kol are her second." Rebekah smirked as she closed the door behind her and Bella. "Now come on, you owe me a girls day."

"I believe I do." Bella sighed with a soft smile.

" Bella sighed with a soft smile