𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TWENTY ━━ food and lies

As Bella walked into the mystic grill, she frowned as she saw luka storming away from Bonnie and Jeremy

As Bella walked into the mystic grill, she frowned as she saw luka storming away from Bonnie and Jeremy. She boy bumped into her, making him pause as his hand touched her arm.

Luka looked at her with wide eyes, making her frown. "Are you okay?" She asked him as he snapped out of it.

But all he did was walk past her, making her shake her head in confusion. She had no clue what he saw when he touched her, but she knew it wasn't good.

 She had no clue what he saw when he touched her, but she knew it wasn't good

Bella sipped on her drink as she listened to damon and Alaric talk. "Other than your lecture in mystic falls, get anything out of elijah?" Damon asked alaric as Bella rolled her eyes.

"No, it was boring." Alaric breathed out as he played with a spoon. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

"You sounded jealous. He sounds jealous?" Damon turned to Bella, then the girl beside him, who was his new girlfriend.

"Kinda do." She nodded her head.

"Yeah, he does seem charming though." Bella nodded his head as alaric pulled a 'really' face. "What?" She frowned as Damon shook his head.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric nudged his head to Andie Damon.

"Andie? She's compelled not to divulge my secrets, haven't you?" Damon turned to Andie as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Mh-hm." She hummed as the two kissed, making Bella and alaric face each other with disgusted faces. "My lips are sealed."

"That's just too weird." Alaric shook his head.

"I agree with the teacher." Bella added as she stirred her straw in her drink.

"I just need the right opportunity." Damon sighed as Bella shook her head at him.

"You're not killing him. He's here to help elena." Bella warned him as Damon waved her off.

Then Damon tilted his head as he looked at the entrance of mystic grill. "Ah, there's jenna with her new boyfriend." Damon grinned. "Hi." He spoke to the two as alaric tried to hide behind Bella, who pulled a confused look.