𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE ━━ the coffins

Bella groaned furiously as she walked down her stairs, fuming that whoever was blasting music interrupted her sleep

"Damon, If you don't turn off this music I am going to get one of alarics crossbows and shoot you with it. I'm sure he'll be happy to give me one." Bella rambled as she turned into the living room. But she groaned once again as she saw klaus sitting in the living room, stefan opposite him. "Oh, now this is weird. But still, turn this shitty music off." She sighed as she grabbed the remote from klaus' hand and turning it off. "Now what is going on?"

"Your little brother here is threatening to throw my family into the ocean." Klaus looked up at Bella as she frowned, leaning on the chair he was sat on.

"Yeah, no, you're not doing that." Bella shook her head as stefan raised a brow. "I'll find those coffins before you can do that, stef."

"Why haven't you already? You clearly care what happens to his family." Stefan shrugged as Bella bit her tongue.

"Well, I haven't had the time. Seen as though this one's little puppy went crazy, and you're off the rails." Bella shrugged as she leaned her chin on her hand. "Now I would love to chit chat with you two, but I have better things to do." Klaus titled his head as Bella patted him on the shoulder. "Don't kill each other whilst I'm gone."

"No promises, love." Klaus called to her as she walked out of the room and away from the two. "She's fiery, it's she?" Klaus smirked as he turned back to stefan, who rolled his eyes. "Now back to my coffins, stefan."

Bella held her spell book on her hands as she walked into the old house

Bella held her spell book on her hands as she walked into the old house. Marcel had made someone bring it all the way down to mystic falls for her, knowing she'll need it.

She quietly walked down the stairs, making sure nobody was there. She felt the wind blow stronger as she placed her spell book on the table. Bella rolled her eyes, knowing the witches weren't happy.

She flicked through the pages as she look at one of the spells. She closed her eyes as the candles lit up, making her open her eyes as she looked down at the coffins, but frowning when there was only three and not four.

Bella slowly stood up, walking over to the three coffins. She gently lifted one of them open and looked down at the daggered elijah. She frowned slightly as she closed the coffin, pulling out her phone and calling klaus.

"You alright, love?" Klaus said as he picked up.

"I've got your family." Bella sighed as she looked down at the coffins. "But there is only three." Bella laid a hand on her neck as she walked over to her spell book. "Don't know where the forth one is, but I can do a location spell for it."

"That's great, love. They're in the old witch house?" He asked as she hummed, nodding her head.

"Yeah. But you'll have to hurry, I don't know when either my brothers are going to show up." Bella sighed as she sat down on one of the old chairs.

"I'll be there, just stay there." Klaus told her as she bit her cheek, nodding her head.

"Okay." She breathed it as she pulled her phone from her ear, placing it in her pocket as she stared at the coffins.

Bella rested her chin on her palm, looking at the coffins

Bella rested her chin on her palm, looking at the coffins. She sat up slightly as she heard noises. She stood up quietly as she grabbed her book, hiding behind a corner.

But she sighed as she saw klaus walk in. He turned to face her as she dropped her spell book on the chair. "They're there." She pointed to the coffins.

But klaus frowned as he turned around, not seeing the coffins. Bella groaned as she looked around. "The witches. They won't let you see them because they don't like you." Bella ran a hand through her hair.

"Well, I don't like them." Klaus shrugged as he turned back. The flames lit up stronger as Bella listened to the witches whisper.

"I'd be careful with your words, they really don't want you here." Bella looked back at klaus, who rolled his eyes. "Now I've stayed here too long, I've had enough of the whispers." Bella shivered as klaus nodded his head. "Just be nice to the witches and they'll let you see them." Bella teased as she picked her book up. "Now I need a long rest." She sighed as she went to leave, but klaus grabbed her arm, making her turn around.

"Thanks you, Ara. I appreciate everything you have done." Klaus said as Bella nodded her head, a small smile on her face.

"You're welcome." She nodded her head as he let go of her hand and watched as she walked away.

" She nodded her head as he let go of her hand and watched as she walked away

 — MADDIES NOTES

— MADDIES NOTES

SHORT CHAPTER BROSKIS.
But ayewell 😝😝