𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TWELVE  ━━ masquerade ball

Arabella found out that Katherine had tried to compel Jenna to stab herself

Arabella found out that Katherine had tried to compel Jenna to stab herself. The redhead did but she survived. And now Bella found out she had to go to the masquerade ball, as they were going to kill Katherine.

Bella was all for the idea, kill the girl that's been torturing them for years. But Katherine did save bellas life all them years ago, but she had to stop her from torturing the people she cared about.

Bella brushed through her hair as she looked in the mirror. She stared at the dress on her wardrobe, Caroline making her go dress shopping.

Arabella played a big part in the plan and she was ready to do so. She continued to curl her hair as she started to get ready, knowing everyone downstairs was getting themselves ready to kill Katherine.

 She continued to curl her hair as she started to get ready, knowing everyone downstairs was getting themselves ready to kill Katherine

Bella flattened her golden dress down, adjusting the gold and white mask on her face. She turned to bonnie with a small smile as they walked up the stairs, Jeremy behind them.

Bella opened the doors as she stared at the room, Jeremy walking past her. "I though this room could work." He sighed as he took his mask off.

"It's perfect." Bonnie nodded her head as Bella hummed in agreement, looking around.

Jeremy placed the bag down as he pulled out some stakes and other weapons. Then bonnie pulled out her spell book. "Is that the spell book I read about in my family's journal?" Jeremy asked.

"It's my ancestor Emily's. The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires in the tomb." Bonnie explained as Bella looked down at her spell book.

Bella had left her spell book in New Orleans, not really needing it as she knew spells off by heart. "Can you do all the stuff that's in there?" Jeremy asked as he turned around.

"I mean, it takes practise. Bella probably could with her years of experience." Bonnie pointed to the older witch, who grinned. "I've worked on some small spells, spells that only do good. I don't wanna know too much." She shook her head.