𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ━━ failed hybirds

Bella groaned multiple times as she walked up the hill

Bella groaned multiple times as she walked up the hill. "You know, I didn't sign up for a hitch hike in the woods." Bella whined as she breathed out, turning to klaus.

"You'll live, ara." Klaus grinned at Bella before turning to stefan. "Are you okay? Is Ray getting heavy?"

"I'm fine." Stefan answered grumpily, carrying the unconscious ray on his shoulders.

"You sure about that?" Klaus asked again, his eyes still on stefan. "We've been walking for quite some time now. Do you need some water or a little sit-down?"

"You know, I get that we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan sighed as Bella stared at the floor, kicking stones as she walked.

"Soo much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus continued to speak.

"Maybe it's because im a little tired of hunting werewolves." Stefan shrugged his shoulders. "I think my sister is too." Making the were-witch hum in agreement. "We've been at it all summer."

"Well, thanks to our pal, Ray, we've found ourselves a pack." They stopped walking as they turned to see a camp full of werewolves.

Stefan walked forward, Ray still on his shoulders. The werewolves all turned to the three as they stood up, confused and worried.

Stefan then threw Ray to the floor, making a girl call his name and run to his side. "What's going on?" The girl asked worriedly. "Who are you two?" The girl looked up at the siblings.

"The important question is, who am I?" Klaus walked towards them, standing beside Bella. "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is klaus."

They all stood up, anxiously, backing away. "You're the hybrid." The girl breathed out as klaus grinned.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic." He smirked at the werewolves who coward in fear.