𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER NINE ━━ full moon

Bella had made a daylight ring for Caroline and stefan tried to make the blonde hunt bunnies, making Caroline rant about Matt

So stefan said that Caroline could go to the party, and Caroline had begged for Bella to come also, the witch giving in.

So Bella held a red plastic cup in her hands, watching Caroline compel a girl as she stood beside Matt.

Which made Bella groan as she watched Matt walk away, making Bella and stefan walk towards Caroline. "Hey, I saw that, you compelled her." Stefan drugged as he stood beside an annoyed blonde.

"Yeah, she deserved it." Caroline rolled her eyes as Bella drank from her cup.

"Caroline, nobody deserves to have their mind messed with for shallow reasons." Stefan tried to explain.

"You know, why is everyone sticking up for Aimee freaking Bradley?" Caroline hissed.

"I'm not." Bella smiled as she wiggled her eyebrows at caroline.

"You're letting your jealousy get the best of you." Stefan sighed as Caroline looked at the ground.

"Oh, so now I have magnified jealousy issues too. That great." Caroline sarcastically smiled at stefan.

"I told you this wasn't gonna be easy." Stefan told her as she slowly nodded her head.

"Yeah, we'll, might as well have stayed dead." Caroline shrugged her shoulders as Bellas face saddened slightly at her words. "My entire personality is killing me."

It was now night and it was a full moon, which made Bella a bit weary, but she stayed with Caroline and stefan

Stefans phone rang as Bella watched Caroline carefully. She watched as the blonde and Matt spoke, watching as they shared a kiss, making her roll her eyes. She turned to face stefan as he had a serious look on his face.

She missed the fact Caroline and Matt hand wandered off, but when Stefan turned to her with wide eyes, she turned around as her heart dropped.

"Come on." Stefan grabbed her hand as they walked into the forest.