𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ━━ decade dance

Bella stayed home all day, avoiding Katherine at all costs

Bella stayed home all day, avoiding Katherine at all costs. She knew elijah was daggered in the basement. She wanted to un-dagger him.

So she went to the basement, quickly put a spell so damon and Katherine couldn't hear her.

She crouched down and pulled the dagger out of elijahs chest, placing it to the side as she waited. So as she waited, she quickly grabbed a blood bag from the freezer as she returned to elijahs side.

She waited a while until he gasped, making her sit up. She watched as his skin turned to his normal colour, the veins going away.

He was quick to look around, but he relaxed as he saw Bella with her hands raised. "I come in peace." She said as she handed him the blood bag, which he took from her hands.

"They daggered me, I take it." Elijah sighed as he finished off the blood bag.

Bella hummed as she pointed to the dagger. "Yep. I had no part in it. I did warm damon, but damon is damon."

"So why un-dagger me?" Elijah asked her as Bella shrugged.

"Because you was going to help elena. Even after damon daggered you, you still wanted to protect elena. And I respect that." Bella explained. "You have honour, unlike some."

"May I ask a question?" Elijah asked as Bella nodded her head. "Your tattoo, when did you get it?"

Bella breathed out heavily as she bit her tongue. "I'm guessing you know." Bella leaned her head on the wall.

"Not exactly. I saw your tattoo which my sister has and I thought it was peculiar. Then when Luka told me he had a vision of you with niklaus, I knew it wasn't a coincidence." Elijah tilted his head to the side as Bella nodded her head. "So you do know my family?"

"Yes. I met them in New Orleans, well, kol tired to kill me. But he found out I was a witch and apparently klaus needed one to do his little ritual thing. I didn't agree, obviously, but I stayed with them. Your family treated me as one of their own. And yes, me and Rebekah got matching tattoos to see if it would stay on a vampire. And it clearly did. But me and klaus had a...confusing relationship." Bella winced slightly as she explained shortly.

"Well it's quite a shame I didn't meet you earlier." Elijah had listened to all of it. He frowned at the klaus bit. "So your brothers don't know you know my family?"

"Nope. It's kinda hard to explain. Oh yes I was buddy buddies with the originals and I know everything about the sun and moon curse." Bella mimicked as Elijah chuckled. "It's very hard to explain."

"I see." He hummed as he looked at the dagger. "I also don't think your brothers would appreciate the fact you un-daggered me." He held the dagger in his hands, holding it out towards a frowning Bella.