𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN  ━━ man in a suit

Bella had offered to do a location spell to find elena, but stefan told her he already made bonnie do it

Arabella didn't have a good feeling about this whatsoever. But Bonnie couldn't get an exact location so stefan and Damon dragged Bella with them, knowing she could do an exact location spell.

And it was proven right as she held one of elenas things, muttering words as she found the exact location she was in.

So Bella drove her car, stefan in the passenger seat and Damon in the back, the two brothers arguing about who got to sit where. But Bella preferred Stefans company and picked him.

"Alaric sure like his weapons." Damon spoke as stefan played with a vervain grenade. "The hell is that?"

Bella looked from the road, to the thing in Stefans hands. "It's a vervain bomb or grenade launcher, something like that." Stefan shrugged.

"Weird." Damon shook his head as stefan turned to his older sister.

"Hey, how much further is it?" Stefan asked as Bella tapped the steering wheel.

"About eighty miles." She hummed as she leaned her elbow on the rolled down window.

"Who do you think took her?" Stefan looked in between his older siblings. Bella bit her tongue as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Someone from Katherine's past. She said she was running from someone." Damon offered as Bella continued to tap her finger on the steering wheel out of nerves. She thought how it was a bad idea to come but she wanted to help elena. "Maybe they got the wrong girl."

"Thank you, both, for helping me." Stefan thanked his older siblings as Bella hummed.

"I care about elena to, stef. She's my friend and I'm not going to let her get hurt." Bella smiled softly as Damon tapped her shoulder.

"What our wise sister said." Damon sarcastically grinned. "But can we not do the whole road-trip-bonding thing? The cliché of it all makes me itch."

"Oh, come on, Damon. We both know that you being im this car has nothing to do with me anyway." Stefan looked over at his shoulder to Damon.

"And the elephant in the room let's out a mighty roar." Damon sarcastically spoke. "What's got your heart beating fast, belly?" Damon leaned on bellas seat, making her push his face back with her hand.

"Nothing. Stop listening to my heart beat, you creep." Bella sighed as she moved her hand back onto the wheel.

"Anyways, it doesn't have to be an elephant. You know, let's talk about it." Stefan changed back to the conversation, making Bella sigh slightly that the attention was off of her.