𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ━━ fashion

Arabella held her glass of champagne, sitting down in the comfortable chair

Arabella held her glass of champagne, sitting down in the comfortable chair. "There has to be more to this dress." They hear Rebekah whine.

"There's not." Klaus sighed as Rebekah walked out of the dressing room.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then?" Rebekah shrugged as she grimaced at the dress. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore to trousers to women today could wear nothing." Klaus said to her as he drank the Champagne.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah looked up, disgusted.

"It's dance music." Stefan answered.

"Terrible, dance music." Bella added.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah frowned as stefan hummed.

"Are we done?" Klaus sighed deeply, laying in the chair.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah walked over to her brother.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus looked up at Rebekah as he spoke dramatically.

"I didn't loose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah corrected him.

"It's not her fault you daggered her. She had the necklace when you daggered her, right?" Bella turned to klaus, who held an unamused face.

"If I knew you two were going to gang up on me, I would of never bothered to undagger her." Klaus tilted his head to the side as Bella smirked at Rebekah.

"So, what do you think?" She turned to stefan with a small spin.

"I like it." He said as Bella turned to him with a 'really' look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, stefan." Rebekah frowned as she stormed back into the changing rooms.

"Way to go, brother." Bella sent him a thumbs up as he sighed, turning to klaus, who just shrugged.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus said sarcastically.

"You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan raised a brow.

"I heard that." Rebekah said from the changing rooms.

"All right. I'm gonna go get some fresh air." Stefan sighed as he placed his glass down, walking towards the door.

"Oh, stef, If you happen to stop by a shop that sells small bags of strawberries, please get me a bag." Bella smiled as Stefan hummed, nodding his head. Bella tutted as she turned back around, hearing stefan leave. "He's not going to get me my fruit."