𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act one. MYSTIC FALLS
CHAPTER TWO ━━ founding families

 MYSTIC FALLSCHAPTER TWO ━━ founding families

"You guys literally have no food." Arabella groaned as she closed the fridge, turning to damon, who sat in a chair in the living room. "How do you just live on blood." She shook her head as she grabbed a glass, poring water into it.

"We're vampires, belly. We don't need food." Damon shrugged his shoulders as Arabella shook her head.

"You don't have snacks or anything?" She asked as damon shook his head, making her sign as she sat down in front of him. "Well, I'm going to the store soon, so you can come with me and compel them to give me it for free." She grinned at the idea.

"Well, I will after I've been to this meeting with the sherif." Damon wiggled his eyebrows, making her nod her head. "Also, I think our little brother has signed you up for school."

Bellas jaw dropped. "No, I came here to help you guys, not to do some useless education, which I don't need." She shook her head as she grabbed a pillow, resting it on her lap.

"That's what I told him, but he says it would help you fit in. Y'know, make friends and what-not." Damon shrugged as he sipped his bourbon. "Elena has a little witch friend, bonnie bennet."

Arabella nodded as she recognised the last name. There was a witch in mystic falls. "Great." She sarcastically grinned.

"Well, you need to get a fancy dress for tonight, we are off to the founders day anniversary. And you, my lovely sister, are coming." He pointed a figure at her, making her hit it away.

"Why do I have to do? I didn't agree to all this extra activities, I came to help my two idiotic brothers." She shook her head and he pouted.

"Ouch, belly." Damon placed a hand over his heart. "But you are coming. You can get to know the people of mystic falls." He dramatically spoke as she stood up, grabbing her car keys.

"Fine." She sighed as she spun her car keys around. "But let's go food shopping because I am hungry. Bella grabbed his arm as she pulled him up.

 Bella grabbed his arm as she pulled him up