𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER FORTY THREE━━ stopping
the heart

Bella stared at her room, holding her clothes in her hands

Bella stared at her room, holding her clothes in her hands. She sighed as she walked towards her suitcase, placing her clothes in.

She was leaving mystic falls, leaving her brothers, leaving caroline. She hadn't had an opportunity to tell the blonde, and she felt guilty.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as her phone rang, making her grab it and look at the caller contact. Bella sighed as she looked at Damon's name, bringing her phone to her ear. "Yeah?"

"Alarics alive, well, vampire alive." Damon said as Bella groaned. "The witches made bonnie fed him her blood and now he's at the school with elena and Caroline. He's going to kill caroline."

"What! I'll be on my way." Bella quickly said as she walked out of her room and downstairs.

"Hurry, I'm with Stefan and klaus. Alaric wants klaus for caroline. Meet at the school. But don't let him know you're there." Damon said as Bella hummed, putting on her shoes.

"Okay." Bella sighed as she put her phone down, putting it in her pocket as she grabbed her jacket and keys, walking out of her house and towards her car.

She was quick to drive to the school, already seeing a car there, stefan and klaus leaning on it. "There's my favourite witch." Klaus grinned as Bella got out of the car.

"What's the plan?" Bella sighed as she looked at the two. "Where's damon?"

"He's with Bonnie. She's trying to figure out a spell to put alaric down." Stefan answered as Bella hummed. "We're just waiting for them."

Stefan and klaus had both made bella put a protection spell on herself so she wouldn't get hurt

All Bonnie had to do was stop a human heart, Jeremy's human heart. So bonnie stayed with Jeremy as Bella, Stefan, Damon and klaus went into the school.

Bella walked quietly as she looked around, splitting off as she tried to find caroline. Then when she saw the blonde running away, she quickly grabbed her, making Caroline gasp. "It's me, it's me." Bella whispered as Caroline relaxed.