𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act one. MYSTIC FALLS
CHAPTER FIVE ━━ disappointments

Arabella had been busy all day, helping Caroline with the float

Caroline with the float. She turned slightly to see elena talking to a dark haired girl, who she realised was Isobel. She turned to look around for stefan, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Just then, a man jumped on the float, making it crash against Matt, making his arm get caught. "Oh god." She mumbled as everyone ran to lift the float up, but it was no use.

So Bella quickly used her magic to lift it up, stefan running to her side. After Matt was free, she let go, as did everyone else. Caroline ran to his side as did stefan and bella. "Caroline, call an ambulance." Stefan told her as she nodded her head.

"Are you okay?" Bella asked as she lifted his arm, making him wince. "Sorry." She sheepishly said as stefan sighed.

"Jeremy!" The two turned to see elena spinning around frantically "Jeremy!"

"Stay with Matt and Caroline." Stefan told bella as she nodded, watching her younger brother walk to elena.

"The ambulance is saying fifteen to twenty minutes." Caroline spoke as she jogged back over to them. Bella wished she could use her magic but she knew it would be unusual for his arm to be better than ever when it was just broken.

"I have my car, I can take him to the hospital." Tyler spoke quickly.

"Caroline can take me." Matt groaned in pain, not liking the idea of Tyler driving him anywhere.

"No, I didn't drive." Caroline said softly, "els brought me here."

"I can take him." Bella told the two, looking at Matt for reassurance. The two had only spoke once or twice.

"Yeah! Els will take you, okay?" Caroline turned to Matt who nodded his head. "Okay, great!"

"Ill go get my car." Bella told them quickly before jogging to the parking lot.

After she had dropped Matt off at the hospital, Caroline was dropped off my Tyler and the blonde hugged the witch, muttering a load of thank yous whilst Tyler stood there awkwardly, not really knowing who Bella was

After she had dropped Matt off at the hospital, Caroline was dropped off my Tyler and the blonde hugged the witch, muttering a load of thank yous whilst Tyler stood there awkwardly, not really knowing who Bella was. All he knew was that she was stefan and Damon's sister and she was getting close with Caroline.

But on her way home, stefan had rang her, telling her to meet him and Damon at the park, telling her they had some Isobel business to sort out.

So she did and Bella watched elena carefully as the doppelgänger looked around. Then elena turned around to see Isobel. "Where's the device?" Isobel asked.

"Where's my brother?" Elena questioned her.

"This isn't a negotiation." Isobel told elena, her hands in her pockets. "Where's the invention?"

"Where's my brother?" Elena asked once more, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do you really think that I came alone?" Isobel laughed slightly as a two vampires walked out of the shadows.

"Do you really think I came alone?" Elena asked her the same question as the vampire turned around to see the Salvatore siblings. Bella had no idea why she had to come, but she did anyways. She did want to help elena get her brother back.

"For gods sake. Call home." Isobel sighed, making elena frown.

"What?" Elena asked, confused.

"Call home. Ask to speak to your brother, Jeremy." Isobel rolled her eyes at her daughter, making elena pull out her phone and ring her home.

The phone rang as elena turned around slightly. "Jeremy." Elena sighed. "Are you okay?"

There was silence as Arabella guessed that Jeremy was talking to her. "I'll be home soon, all right?" Elena nodded her head, putting away her phone.

"You were never gonna hurt him." Elena turned around slightly, looking at her mother.

"No, I was gonna kill him." Isobel pouted. "Don't look for any redeeming qualities in me." Isobel shook her head as her daughters face saddened slightly, making Bella feel bad for the doppelgänger. "I don't have any."

"But you took a risk with Damon. How did you know he was gonna give it to me?" Elena asked her, Arabella fiddling with her necklace around her neck.

"Because he's in love with you." Isobel told elena as bellas eyes widened, turning to Damon, as did stefan.

Isobel held her hand out towards elena, waiting for the invention. Elena sighed as she pulled it out of her pocket and roughly placed it in Isobel's hand.

"Thank you." Elena spat slightly, making Isobel frown.

"For what?" She asked as elenas face twisted with disgust.

"For being such a monumental disappointment." Was all elena said as she shook her head. "It keeps the memory of my real mother perfectly intact."

"Goodbye, elena." Isobel smiled. "As long as you have a Salvatore on each arm, you're doomed." Isobel turned around, talking about stefan and Damon. "But it's always useful to have that one on your side." She pointed a finger at Bella with a sweet smile.

Bella frowned as she straighten her back. "She has a lot of contacts, I wouldn't get on her bad side." Isobel tutted as bellas brother's turned to her with a questionable look. But Bella knew who and what Isobel was talking about.

Then Isobel walked past elena, her vampires following her. Elena shook her head as stefan brought his girlfriend into a hug, his hands gently on her head.

Bella and Damon stood awkwardly behind them, Bella breathing out as she turned to the eldest Salvatore. "Come on." He told her as they walked away. Damon cleared his throat as they walked away from the couple. "So, who are these contacts you have?"

Bella shook her head. "Some witch friends from New Orleans." She lord as he hummed, believing her.

" She lord as he hummed, believing her